By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer "Too many game announcements for next E3, needs spacing out"

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zappykins said:
Azerth said:
Hype rising but still under control for now

Don't you mean hype rysing !

Espically now that the first Ryse Son of Rome review is out, and they are liking it.

Where is the first Ryse review?

Well, there is that embargo still, but this dude is in New Zealand - ops they have hidden it.

but it said 4/5 stars!

It was here this morning, but they took it down:  http://www.3news.co.nz/Crytek-producer-Michael-Read-Ryse-Son-of-Rome-interview/tabid/418/articleID/318848/Default.aspx#.Uo1Yi-KJ4-y

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
Pjams said:
He most likely means 'Publishers' in general will have too many announcements. Since MS will spend most of E3 showing off all of their partners new products, they are going to have to be creative in how to showcase theirs. Don't forget, MS's new slogan is 'why create your own content when you can just pay a publisher to do it for you'

This is why i will not buy a xbox one(for now at least)....It's clear to me that MS will not invest in first parties again....They will focus on try to buy exclusive contents and exclusives third party games which is not the same thing because it can turn in multiplat anytime(Ninja Gaiden & Mass effect were once MS console exclusive,Final fantasy 13 and MGS were once PS exclusive,ETC..... )

Isn't that what Sony is doing with the Indies?