By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LIST of ALL released exclusive x360 games

Another thread "Hey, people, there still a pc gaming and is better that consoles, and you dont need to buy a 360 neither" Be more original, i have seen many of threads like this one before.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network

Where is Ace Combat 6 damn it!!!

demacII said:
I own a PS3 and a PC. I have played gears of war and Bio shock on my PC. I don't own a xbox 360 so those games can't be exclusive. Otherwise how would I play them without a xbox 360.
House of the Dead 4 will be arriving this year on the 360. I already played it in the arcade however. How is that exclusive? Why wait for the 360 when I can just spend $4000 on a giant bulk of a machine with two plastic guns attached? So I guess Time Crisis 4 isn't an exclusive either. I guess Ghost Squad isn't exclusive either.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I forgott my point of view, i dont like the pc games because i prefer take my disc, put it into the console, and play it. Thats way i prefer consoles over pc. But, its just my opinion. And belive it or not, i prefer a "normal" control over the mouse and keyboard.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network
naznatips said:
twesterm said:
WiiStation360 said:
ferret1603 said:
All you PC fans keep talking about how you can play the latest and greatest titles, but you probably can't play a lot of the games you bought just a few years ago. Unless it breaks, my SNES will always be able to play all SNES games and if I want to get my Wii out in 20 years time I'll still be able to play a game I bought today. But I can no longer play most of the few PC games I own because they won't work on XP. For that simple reason PC gaming is useless to me.

What happened to the PC that you originally played these games on? Did you get rid of it? How is that any different that a PS3 not playing PS2 games?

When I build a new PC I generally gut my old, use the parts I can still use and sell the rest. That said, I can still play most old games on my PC without a problem (though old old DOS games get tricky). I'm not so worried about my old games though, I'm more worried about my new games.

Yeah, I can build a $400 PC that will run a lot of the new games out today, but they are going to look like crap compared to their console equivalent. If I actually want to run something with high settings (or something comparable to the console game) and have good frame rate than I'm going to need to spend more than $400 and I'm going to have to upgrade every year or so. With a console, I spend $400 once and that generally lasts a good five or so years.

I'm not trying to say PC gaming is inferior to console gaming or dissuade anyone from playing PC games, I'm just saying the price thing is completely bogus.

And as for that list of PC games for 08, those all aren't exclusive and I guarantee you the vast majority of them will just be bad.

Nice, except I built a $600 PC that plays all multiplatform games released to date signifficantly better than their console counterparts. Not to mention it uses the super special advanced technologies of Word Processors and Free Online Multiplayer and web browsers! *gasp* Yes, that's right, I'm arguing you get a lot more features and games for your money for a PC than you do for either a PS3 or 360.

And games that are on PC and 360 are absolutely not 360 exclusive. In fact, to even suggest such is ridiculous. Is Left 4 Dead a 360 exclusive now? All it is is a half-assed EA handled port of a game built for and around the PC. Bioshock was built on the PC first, and ported down to the 360. CoD4 was built on the PC first, and ported down to the 360 and PS3. The fact that these games exist on the PC in superior forms absolutely convinced me not to buy an Xbox 360. Instead, I'll be most likely be buying a PS3 as an HD console, because it offers more exclusives.

The sales argument is just a joke. PC game sales have been increasing signifficantly over the last 3 years. The difference is that they are expanding in markets that NPD can't track (making them all the more irrelevant). Steam, EANation, and other digital distribution services are expanding at an insanely rapid rate. Steam increased in subscribers at a rate of 158% quicker in 2007 than in 2006. The Orange Box sold more than 70% of it's total units on Steam, and yes, that includes the 360 version.

And that's just the American market... let's talk about the worldwide market. How about Europe? Germany, where PC games consistently outsell console games. Where Crysis outsold Super Mario Galaxy. Or how about Korea, the fastest growing gaming market in the world? Are they rushing out to buy 360s? No, they play PCs! Both Gabe Newell and Will Wright claim the PC market is growing.

PC gaming is hardly dying, and the 360's lack of exclusive games is visibly hurting its console sales in territories like Europe where PC gaming is particularly strong, and again was what made the decision for me about which HD console I intend to purchase.

It plays game today fine, but what about games five months from now?  One of my laptops was built for games, or more speficially game development.  It's just slightly over two years old and was built so I can have 3DSMax open, Photoshop open, whatever editor open I'm using, and the game itself runnign all at the same time and still perform well.  It is a very good machine.  That all being said when Oblivion was released it could run it but not well.  I had to turn down many of the settings so that it looked and played much better on the 360.  When Neverwinter Nights II came out, once again I could run the game but not well at all.  Everything had to be turned down significantly in order to actually play the game.  When Portal was released, I even had to turn down the settings to get a good frame rate.

So I don't know a lot about PC gaming but I do know you can build a $600 computer to play todays games but how well with games 6 months to a year from now work on it?

While games like Left4Dead are a gray area, games like Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, and all those other that are really 360 games being put on the PC later or off to the side release are 360 exclusives.

And I can't argue sales much let alone world wide since I don't pay a lot of attention to PC sales data let alone world wide data.  :-p

CrazzyMan, thanks for the list. I'm definitely getting a 360. More exclusives coming later too.

AU FOREVER

makingmusic476 said:
You can't just exclude the PC because "many people prefer to play on consoles." I know many people that prefer to play on a 360 vs. a ps3 because of the controller and XBL, but does that mean we should exclude the ps3 and start listing all ps3/360 multiplats as 360 exclusives? No.

You can't just exclude a platform. It doesn't work that way.

You can exclude a platform. A platform is simply a means to playing the game. When IGN reviews Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow for mobile and it gets a 9.5, and then they review Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow for Xbox and it gets a 9.5 also, do you really think they're saying that each version is equal, or that each version is equal in comparison to it's different platform? I think it's the latter.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@Onyxmeth, ARCADE is NOT HOME entertaining system.
PC and consoles ARE.

@disolitude, it`s pointless to add it, and after few weeks remove it.

@Shura, it`s nto about PREFERENCE, it`s ABOUT GAMES.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

double post