By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you rather play a bad game that's 3 hours or 10 hours?

Tagged games:

Imagine if someone put a penis to your head and threatened to shoot if you didn't play one of these bad games. Which would you choose?

3 hours (Ryse) 18 56.25%

10 hours (Knack) 14 43.75%

Total:32

Is this the Ryse thead? I'm looking for the Ryse thread.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
Is this the Ryse thead? I'm looking for the Ryse thread.

Come back Thursday.

Sony fans will be giving you all the info you need on Ryse.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

really stupid topic. how about 0 hours? yeah think I do that

Well I'd rather have 3 hours of penis pressed against my forehead than a whopping 10, so yeah, I'd pick Ryse.

Not to mention I expect Ryse to be a better game than Knack (ugh the name alone) anyway so yeah .

*aviggo77 looks at the poll* what!!?? ryse IS NOT A BAD GAME.)

Around the Network

Ten hours.

I would rather play a good game from last gen.

From those two I'd pick the one with "real" multiplayer, the one with better graphics, the one with a POTENTIALLY good campaign/story, the one with the better gameplay.

In other words... Ryse: Son Of Rome, easy choice.

3 hours, really? Speedrun maybe? Or is that just hypothetical?

Tough question. What kind of penis are we talking about, here?

Let him shoot? :P