By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mesoteto said:
"Mario and the rest of Nintendo's two-dimensional characters to complete shame. "

yes b/c that not a trolling comment

See, this is exactly why I think the way I do about Nintendo fans. Mario IS a two-dimensional character, and pointing that out is not trolling. If I think the characters in my list put him to shame, that's my opinion. I'm sorry, but this isn't Nintendo.com.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
"Mario and the rest of Nintendo's two-dimensional characters to complete shame. "

"Oh my god. I apologize, then. Nintendo and Smash Brothers are better than life itself. "

and thats just acting like a child

How is he supposed to act? You have just said his opinion is trolling. If you look at his profile, you will see Riot owns a GC/PS3/360/Wii, how is he a fanboy?

Riot Of The Blood said:
mesoteto said:

See, this is exactly why I think the way I do about Nintendo fans. Mario IS a two-dimensional character, and pointing that out is not trolling. If I think the characters in my list put him to shame, that's my opinion. I'm sorry, but this isn't Nintendo.com.

"The characters in my list put characters like Mario and the rest of Nintendo's two-dimensional characters to complete shame.'---

if you present an opinion as if it were fact that is trolling---you could have said i dont feel there is much depth to mario and a few others when compared to my list

insted you attack mario and all nintendo characters saying they have less character development then "Gran Turismo Racer"

mesoteto said:
didnt the ps1 have a game like this....i know it had sep and cloud...it was a crappy fight....hmmmm what was the name

it was Ehrgeiz.
more info at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehrgeiz

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

^yep that was it----the fighting system was so broken---but it was a cool idea

Around the Network

Sly Cooper. And his finishing move would be dropping that purple talking hippo on an enemy.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Riot Of The Blood said:
mesoteto said:

AHA! Joke's on you. Nintendo.Com doesnt have a discussion board.

wait, maybe that means the joke's on the Nintendo fanboys since we have no place to shine our rainbows of adoration anymore. 

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Gotta give it to Kratos. Finishing move, ripping someone like ratchet in two :D

OOOH and Sir Daniel Fortesque ofcourse (the guy in my picture)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

@Riot :
If we take off all the 3rd party characters you listed, we have :
1.)Ratchet
2.)Clank
3.)Jack
4.)Daxter
5.)Nariko
6.)Drake
7.)Gran Turismo Racer

BTW, Gran Turismo Racer is not a character or anything, it's just a generic pilot. Put Kratos instead at least.
Yeah, great list. You could make a "Insomniac VS Naughty Dog" fighting game, with Nariko and Kratos as unlockables...

^only 7? wow...that would be a sucky game