By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many on VGChartz have a PS4? UPDATE 3: 92 and counting

On launch day, I got the PS4, Killzone Shadowfall, Assassin's Creed 4, and Battlefield 4.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
I do and its straight up awesome

Hey Ben! Since your around, maybe you could share some info about the sales of PS4, that is such a hot topic at the moment, as well as failure rate if you know anything, like if an unusual number of PS4 are being brought back because of some issues?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
BenVTrigger said:

Hey Ben! Since your around, maybe you could share some info about the sales of PS4, that is such a hot topic at the moment, as well as failure rate if you know anything, like if an unusual number of PS4 are being brought back because of some issues?

1  PS4 sales are nothing short of astounding. Sony couldve sold 3 million in 24 hours if they couldve had the inventory. Seriously its momentum is huge

2. PS4 failures are real but way too early to assess the percentage. Doesnt look alarmingly high atm though

Guys can i ask, when you sign into PSN for the first time with your PS4, if you use the same email address as your PS3 do you have to keep the same online ID which you used on the PS3? or do you get the option to change it?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

BenVTrigger said:
eFKac said:
BenVTrigger said:

1  PS4 sales are nothing short og astounding. Sony couldve sold 3 million in 24 hours if they couldve had the inventory. Seriously its momentum is huge

2. PS4 failures are real but way too early to assess the percentage. Doesnt look alarmingly high atm though

BenVTrigger, i'll suck your d*** just make a thread about your experience with the launch at your store or what it is you're noticing at GameStop.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
eFKac said:
BenVTrigger said:

1  PS4 sales are nothing short of astounding. Sony couldve sold 3 million in 24 hours if they couldve had the inventory. Seriously its momentum is huge

Great to hear the former, not good to hear the latter hopefully it's not that widespread, and keeps within 5% of all consoles sold, for both consumers, and Sony's financial state.

And I second Somini's request! Cheers and enjoy your PS4!

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
BenVTrigger said:
eFKac said:
BenVTrigger said:

Great to hear the former, not good to hear the latter hopefully it's not that widespread, and keeps within 5% of all consoles sold, for both consumers, and Sony's financial state.

Youll suck his dick too... both of you... at the same time? Ewww

Nay or I? I.

Me!!!!
PSN: Saugeen-Uwo

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Max King of the Wild said:
eFKac said:
BenVTrigger said:
eFKac said:
BenVTrigger said:

Youll suck his dick too... both of you... at the same time? Ewww

Excuse me? You know that screams a ban, and I think that it would mean like what 2 weeks for you or more? I don't want to do that to you in such exciting times, but change your tune buddy.

Greatness Awaits!