By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGPride - X&N fans not mocking PS4 issues

This...

... is impressive 38 39.58%

... surprising 16 16.67%

... won't last 27 28.13%

... the art of lurking 14 14.58%

Total:95

Have you seen the responses Sony fans throw out if you so much as breath the slightest word of insult against their console? Look at the first amazon threads about the failure, there are people rioting in the opening posts claiming that the thread should be renamed and that it was "clearly a conspiracy of competing console fanboys". I'm sure the admins had their email boxes spammed as well about it... Compare that with the Nintendo and Microsoft threads.

Let Sony dig their own grave. Nothing we say can dent their armor anyways. The only way to kill them is by throwing one undeniable fact in front of them after another.

Around the Network
fighter said:
STRYKIE said:
fighter said:
STRYKIE said:
fighter said:
STRYKIE said:
Wright said:

The Internet is dominated by Sony fans. There's just no point in making a thread mocking the Ps4. Sony fans would punch, kick, shoot and bribe their way to make mods close those threads.

Not sure if this is serious or if there's some underlying joke to this I'm not picking up on.

tbh I would be scared to make such a thread... 

I didn't think twice about calling out all the misinformed 360 shmucks who reeked of former-PS2 allegience trying to save face, if I catch PS4 apologists spewing the same nonsense, consider it done.  

To quote Tupac, purely in context: Bitches do what they can, real niggas do what they want.

Until they get shot :-/

Not sure the context applies to armchair warriors though.

But that's the fundamental problem, how do we know he was really shot? Just look at 50 Cent, he was shot at 9 times, yet only hit 3 times.

Conversely, I've been shot at 0 times, and hit....

*thinks about it*

...0 times.

Are you in the street or internet context now ?

Both. What I'm saying is, you're always gonna be playing with fire no matter who the contingency is, it just depends on who's fire you play with.

I just hope it gets recognised and returned in favour.

Hope.

ironmanDX said:

Hope.

It won't.

Seece said:
ironmanDX said:

Hope.

It won't.

I understand your scepticism.

This has been noticed by the community as a whole, including mods. I can't help but hope a little!  

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Seece said:
ironmanDX said:

Hope.

It won't.

This has been noticed by the community as a whole, including mods. I can't help but hope a little!  

If it does, says a lot them as people so hey ho.

ironmanDX said:
Seece said:
ironmanDX said:

Hope.

It won't.

Yeah from my short time here I have grown adapt to the nature of the comunity. 1 just 1 xbox 1 console so much as freezes one time, will be mercesly blugend by the hammer of fandom.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Both launches should go well, there isn't anything new really if you consider it, both consoles will sell well and failure rates should be minimal. In previous generations there's been something 'new' to fail, but look at the Wii, the something new was old tried and tested technology in a different form and it's failure rate was good for any appliance.

Xbox One launch will be great, my only worry is the game reviews. A few bad reviews pulling a good score down and some idiot thinking Metacritic matters and we have a fanboy argument again.

Hmm, pie.

ironmanDX said:

just you wait for the Xbone to come out

if it comes with a scratch on it, it will be blown out of proportion!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The main reason for civilness is because VGChartz is a safe haven. We have good mods here who actually do their jobs and maintain order. Trolls are quickly dealt with and pay for their actions. If you want to maintain a good reputation, you will conform to the rules on this board. There is a good community here that makes you want to be a part of it. People watch what they say and tread lightly. Without a doubt, even members here who visit other websites, such as N4G and YouTube go all out troll mode, because they can get away with it. Some people in this thread, I will not say names, have been caught red handed on that regard. The Xbox trolls are treading lighting, trying hard as it may be to not open their mouths. Deep down inside, they have a fuzzy feeling of happiness as a tear slides down their cheeks.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence