This...

... is impressive 38 39.58%

... surprising 16 16.67%

... won't last 27 28.13%

... the art of lurking 14 14.58%

Total:95
Somini said:
cbarroso09 said:

if Sony has the biggest group of fanboys how does that surprise you? they are the ones stiring this up always

This has finally been confirmed? Which methodology was used in determining the results? Sorry for my nerdiness, i'm highly interested.

did you miss the IF ?

Around the Network
cbarroso09 said:
Somini said:
cbarroso09 said:

if Sony has the biggest group of fanboys how does that surprise you? they are the ones stiring this up always

This has finally been confirmed? Which methodology was used in determining the results? Sorry for my nerdiness, i'm highly interested.

did you miss the IF ?

You mean the IF means, it might not be the case?

Somini said:
cbarroso09 said:
Somini said:
cbarroso09 said:

did you miss the IF ?

of course, who do you think i am? walter mercado?

It might not be the case but I believe the sony side is the most vocal and willing to attack the other sides

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

cbarroso09 said:
Somini said:
cbarroso09 said:
Somini said:
cbarroso09 said:

did you miss the IF ?

of course, who do you think i am? walter mercado?

That's funny! Because the way you worded your sentece, you are implying he shouldn't be surprised as the first part of your sentence is a known fact. See you're using the IF here as a condition for the second part of your sentence.

Should one rephrase your comment it would say:

"When Sony has the biggest group of fanboys how does that surprise you? they are the ones stiring this up always"

And not what you're trying to make it like now. Your IF is used as conjuction.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Wright said:
brendude13 said:
cbarroso09 said:

Here we go again.

That laugh won't help you. You're probably one of those who pull the strings behind the curtain.

At least I don't have to pretend to be a fan of a different console to get away with it.

So you claim!

Too_Talls said:
It might not be the case but I believe the sony side is the most vocal and willing to attack the other sides

I have the same impression tbh - Also I think they are the youngest.

Well I hope it doesn't continue for Sony. It's not great having issues. Any early adopters of 360 will tell you that. Hopefully Sony work it out.

fighter said:
Too_Talls said:

I have the same impression tbh - Also I think they are the youngest.

Youngest?

Mummelmann said:
I've said this many times before, but it bears repetition; vgchartz is not a bad community compared to other sites when it comes to trolling and mudslinging.

^ This. I sometimes wonder if users here go to other sites when calling VGC a place full of fanboys. Neogaf is far far faaaaaar worse.

Nintendo and PC gamer