By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 8 million sellers! And other software sales...

i dont think ratchet and HS will make it to the million mark by the end of the month

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
i dont think ratchet and HS will make it to the million mark by the end of the month

Did anyone said it would? :o

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

How much money does sony make per software unit sold anyway?

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

ps3 software is picking up, good to see.

welll...I think the 2 mln sellers in the beginning were misleading because many of the titles were already coming close to the million mark. Therefore, it does not surprise me at all

Around the Network

Is this really worth celebrating?

http://vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=39488&console=Wii&maker=&boxartz=1

vrs

http://vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=39488&console=PS3&maker=&boxartz=1

What hurts Sony is the big games THEY are publishing - Ninty make money off their software.

Based on the top#50, I count (approx):
Wii: 75m
PS3: 23m

WiiSports (bundled) has almost sold as much as the entire PS3 library - worldwide. WiiSports + WiiPlay has outsold it.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

@ shams

Is it really worth bringing the Wii into a Sony conversation? I think not.

agree with DMeisterJ,

Ratchet and Clank is about 2 months away of becoming a million seller, Heavenly Sword is about 5 months

Resistance isn't selling as well as CoD4 because its old. Not because CoD4 is better. When PS3 came out everyone bought resistance, but no people just see it as an old game, everyone who wants it already has it.

On Topic: Yes I remember when PS3 was stuck on 2 million sellers, GREAT to see 8 now. I think DMC4 is next, its selling at a high rate, It will quickly catch up to Ratchet, and Guitar Hero 3.

Aye, Heavenly sword is a bit of a stretch. It might inch closer but if it passes, it will need to see a lot of new buyers pick the game up. I think Ratchet will have great legs and should pass it though.