By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon Customer Reviews for PS4 - Trolls or serious issues?

Then, after those 6 the next 3 are verified amazon purchases but the users have only reviewed the Ps4.

Around the Network

What worries me is that many of the 1-star reviews are verified purchases.

I bought mine from Amazon. Now, not only the wait is killing me, there's also the small possibility I receive a system that doesn't work. Bummer, I'm scared.

WagnerPaiva said:
DirtyP2002 said:
betacon said:
203 out of how many?

So Amazon sold 470 PS4s? That is funny since the actual number is around 80-90 thousand units sold.

30 thousand of those are up on eBay. Who knows what kind of little surprises are in those. I'm considering putting mine up there as well.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

This is a 100% orchestrated troll attack-executed by the same guys who have suffered from so many things and still defending their favourite system minionstyle.

But i think this very useful deus ex machina will work pretty well as most people are way too naiv.After damage control it's damage competition time.

It is not that just out of nothing this flood of failures has appeared,it is
that many of those ratings are either
"verified purchasers",but as soon as you look at their history(watch all my ratings)
you will find out that most of them has just posted only one rating= about the ps4

and the unverified has either no history or they have rated all different ps4 bundles with 1 star.

The other thing:It seems Sony has released several 100 ps4's before the original launch date and there were not such problems.
If something looks like shit and smells like shit it is shit.

I don't believe a word of sonys 0.4% failure rate as 4-5% failure rate for complicated electronic systems(especially all in one solutions)

and sony+ms won't hardly be able to be lower than this

BTW- isn't it very strange that this happens in that country that has successfully ignored for more than 2 years a console with a desastrous failure rate of 50%.Even the media has ignored it until it was impossible to cover it up.

i guess it is time to make a dozen fake amazon accounts and rate some xbox1.

" I should have stayed with xbox. The PS4 system seems cheap and rushed as do the games. I don't think all the sony eye features in the controller will ever be utilized either. My 360 controller was better too. Im going back to MS instead of this childish toy. "

"I didn't get one myself, but a co-worker did, just to return it when the annoyance of it not even working kicked in. He's staying with Xbox! "

I don't think we can take those reviews for granted. Amazon user reviews now look like Metacritic user reviews :/

Around the Network

One person gave it a 1 star because amazon is giving him a run around on the Watch Dogs bundle.

Amazon sold hundreds of thousands of PS4's. Obv the people whose ps4's arent working are complaining and rightly so, and the 99% whose are working are playing the game and not reviewing yet

I've been so busy playing that i haven't had a chance to leave my positive feed back.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

make that 2 people who put 1 star and blamed amazon for shit service.

Sensei said:
What worries me is that many of the 1-star reviews are verified purchases.

I bought mine from Amazon. Now, not only the wait is killing me, there's also the small possibility I receive a system that doesn't work. Bummer, I'm scared.

I feel your pain. I received my package from Amazon yesterday, but it was too late for me to set it up. Now I'm at work and split 50-50, if I should open it or sell it on eBay for at least $100 profit and let someone else deal with this jack in the box. what to do when I get home? If I open it I already and get a brick I lose out on making a quick buck. If I open it and it works, I will be in indie heaven for the weekend.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence