By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft congratulates Sony on their PlayStation launch

^I dunno man I'd like one or two polite, intelligent forums

well, assuming everyone isn't so "intelligent" they don't listen to others because they're too arrogant and stuck-up

"The only person who misses out on great experiences are those types of people."

agreed

Around the Network

Console war in a nutshell

They have changed

If you know what this pictures is about you are getting very old =p.  (Yups 7 years ago).

GamechaserBE said:

They have changed

If you know what this pictures is about you are getting very old =p.  (Yups 7 years ago).

Paris PS3 launch. I was already old by that time.

Smeags said:
VGChartz, take note.

you are right, we should take note.

we should take not that MS didnt congratulate nintendo when they launched the WiiU! did they also think its just a  peripherals to the Wii?! is it a conspiracy with third parties to kill nintendo? why didnt sony congratulate nintendo? its because its xbox>>>>>playstation!!!!! sony are loosers!!! its doom i tell you! doooommmm!!!!!

Around the Network

Nice!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Netyaroze said:
GamechaserBE said:

They have changed

Paris PS3 launch. I was already old by that time.

=p Ha, well sega stays the king though..

GamechaserBE said:

They have changed

We don't grow old. We're gamers, we only level up. Stay positive! (remains in denial)

Kinneas14 said:

These are two of the biggest electronic companies in the world, they obviously have big relationships in a lot of sectors and it happens that in the console market they are competitors.

Console war and the hate between companies is just in fanboys' heads.

If there's no Console War, then what becomes of Console Soldiers like me?  Why have I been drinking all of this coffee?  For nothing!?

attaboy said:
Kinneas14 said:

These are two of the biggest electronic companies in the world, they obviously have big relationships in a lot of sectors and it happens that in the console market they are competitors.

Console war and the hate between companies is just in fanboys' heads.

If there's no Console War, then what becomes of Console Soldiers like me?  Why have I been drinking all of this coffee?  For nothing!?

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but yes, for nothing!