By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo goes PS4!

Tagged games:

Would you play Nintendo on PS4?

NEVER! I would quit gaming FOREVER! 196 32.83%

Yeah sure, the best of bo... 291 48.74%

Nope, but I would keep gaming! 60 10.05%

Why no PC and Xbox One? :( 50 8.38%

Total:597
Anfebious said:
attaboy said:
I follow the games. I'd go PS4 without a second thought. The problem is, nobody wants to be on the same platform as Nintendo. All of the third parties would move to Xbox One just to avoid the competition.

Yeah that's probably right xD.

What would your favourite crossover be?

Good cop/Bad cop game with Link and his loose cannon partner, Kratos.

Around the Network

even if WiiU dies and even if their handheld consoles die they will not support other platforms as they have stated before if they go out of the hardware business they will go out of the gaming business all together.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

attaboy said:

Good cop/Bad cop game with Link and his loose cannon partner, Kratos.

A Link and Kratos crossover then uh? God of Hyrule, with lots of blode and tits. Zelda would finally show them...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Euphoria14 said:
Super Smash Bros. lineup would be awesome.

I second this!  Even better if all three of the big 3 would make a collaboration on a brawler like that.  Ratchet vs Mario vs Conker!  xD  

Euphoria14 said:
Super Smash Bros. lineup would be awesome.

A crossover of a crossover. Playstation All Stars Smashing Bros!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

I'll be getting a PS4 somewhere down the line so it wouldn't be that much of a change for me. This is never happening though.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I'll be getting a PS4 somewhere down the line so it wouldn't be that much of a change for me. This is never happening though.

What a buzzkill... Let us dream okay!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

What a buzzkill... Let us dream okay!

Nah, it's because of dreams like this one that Wii U is struggling.

Signature goes here!

To answer your question, if they somehow maintained the same level of quality with their key franchises, I would play them on PS4 no problem.

To me, platforms don't matter. The only thing that matters are games. I don't care about anything from Nintendo other than Pokemon. So wherever they release Pokemon, I will buy that platform to play those games, be it their own platform or some other company's.