By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 decoded: New Pics page 15!!!

JoeTheBro said:
SnakeDrake said:

Henry Every is a bit more interesting though. He command the biggest raid in pirate history against the Grand Mughal's fleet stealing like £600,000 in that time. One story is that he disappeared to Madagascar so i guess that the treasure in the game.

Edit: Fun fact he was The Pirate King and he helpped influence a new generation of pirates reminds me of a certain anime

Yeah but going off real history, Henry never betrayed Robert. I wonder what that's refering to.

Your right i dont think they ever met since Henry died a year before Robert set sail for the first time the only thing connecting them is Madagascar. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Aldro said:

IGN analysis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AiSo2wtULg

Well they sure missed a lot.

Gah I want to know moarrrr

I love decoding symbols, but I'm an asshole and this is uncharted so i don't bother, just say that the

The narrator is possibly a past friend that he was close with who knows a lot about Drake. Obviously something went wrong and they're no longer friends. Perhaps they were looking for whatever the teaser alludes to with all the pirate references. Hence everything we see is actually their own research stuff.

In UC3 we hear a quote and see a bunch of research stuff too.. so why not?

Drake might've decided to take the gold for himself or just prevent anyone from getting it due to his moral compass. Or maybe he just discovered something and one thing led to another and he had to betray the other guy.

Now this other guy clearly knows a lot about Drake.

Some chains can NEVER be broken. -> They are connected.

I lost 15 years burried alive, erased. You left me. Rotten, in that hell hole and never looked back. -> Feeling of betrayal.

But you cannot outrun the past. -> They go way back.

And when it catches up, when all your lies collapse around you. -> He's obviously mad and knows Drakes secret.

Ill be there. Sifting through the wreckage. You owe me.

I'm calling it.

The narrator is Drake's brother. Sully might know something about it or maybe Drake kept him a secret like so much else.

Around the Network
Aldro said:

The narrator is possibly a past friend that he was close with who knows a lot about Drake. Obviously something went wrong and they're no longer friends. Perhaps they were looking for whatever the teaser alludes to with all the pirate references. Hence everything we see is actually their own research stuff.

Drake might've decided to take the gold for himself or just prevent anyone from getting it due to his moral compass. Or maybe he just discovered something and one thing led to another and he had to betray the other guy.

I lost 15 years burried alive, erased. You left me. Rotten, in that hell hole and never looked back. -> Feeling of betrayal.

And when it catches up, when all your lies collapse around you. -> He's obviously mad and knows Drakes secret.

I'm calling it.

The narrator is Drake's brother. Sully might know something about it or maybe Drake kept him a secret like so much else.

JUST LOOK AT THE VOICE ACTOR FOR THE NARRATOR =>

Aldro said:

I'm calling it.

Good call, I like the idea of a brother, it makes sense.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

The fuck? (The guy who made the voice in the teaser to UC4)

Oh look, a gun ;)

JoeTheBro said:

Oh look, a gun ;)

Nice find! So anyone knows at what stage mo-cap is being done? Early development, way into development of the game?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!