By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update 2: Pictures / Update: My impressions So Far / Got My PS4

eFKac said:
Haha great, the most apropriate user to get it early, after your work on the official PS threads congrats, post some impressions soon!

I will definatly post my impressions. Yeah all that work with all that work on Playstation threads (gave up on two of them because not much support for them but no matter i had a great time doing them)

Around the Network
Raistline said:
michael_stutzer said:
theprof00 said:
All we want to know is if it breaks. C'mon baby I'm dying for some bad news....please, anything. Is the light on the console really distracting? How about your hands, do they feel arthritic?

The light on the console is very distracting but wait till you see the light on the DS4. I play in a room with mirrors on all walls including the ceiling and the floor, I was almost blinded by the light.

Were you "revved up like a deuce", were you "another runner in the night"?

Yeah. Some silicone sister with a manager mister told me I go what it takes too (I don't know what the hell that means).

theprof00 said:
All we want to know is if it breaks. C'mon baby I'm dying for some bad news....please, anything. Is the light on the console really distracting? How about your hands, do they feel arthritic?

The light on the console is not distracting at all and so far the controller fits great in my hand and 10X better than the DS3 and no problem with the console yet

Have you tried pushing the glossy side down? Apparently that counts as a wobble.

michael_stutzer said:
Raistline said:
michael_stutzer said:
theprof00 said:

The light on the console is very distracting but wait till you see the light on the DS4. I play in a room with mirrors on all walls including the ceiling and the floor, I was almost blinded by the light.

Yeah. Some silicone sister with a manager mister told me I go what it takes too (I don't know what the hell that means).

With all those mirrors we know it's your bedroom , so your into  waking up to a naked skydiver .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

good stuff,

any games you can download form the store to play,i'm looking forward to the improved movie renting and store digital stuff(hoping anyway),should be better with the new tech

Above & Beyond

JoeTheBro said:
Have you tried pushing the glossy side down? Apparently that counts as a wobble.

Yes it wobbles but not much to be of any worry(you can still put stuff on it without worry)

Hawkeyejonjon said:
theprof00 said:

The light on the console is not distracting at all and so far the controller fits great in my hand and 10X better than the DS3 and no problem with the console yet

Great! hope you get a problem free consoles that will last for the next 10 years.

I always concidered the DS3 controller as a broken controller because you finger would slip off the L2 & R2 button, hence why most game had to use L1 & R1 rather then just fixing the controller. 

That's one of the first thing I check when the DS4 controller was revealled, thankfully Sony finally smarten-up and fix something that should of been a default  7 years ago.

Hawkeyejonjon said:
theprof00 said:

10x better than the ds3? Nice hyperbole, and you're admitting that the ds3 was flawed? I'm shocked. That's not something I would expect a Sony fan to say, although I'm sure several years ago the same fans would say it was "the best controller ever made" until of course Sony replaced it with something completely different.

Raistline said:
michael_stutzer said:
theprof00 said:

I always thought it was "wrapped up like a douche" haha