By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Ps4 bunduru announced!

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
They could make two bundles... the GOOD and the BAD.

With the good bundle, they could throw in blue ds4, and with the bad bundle, a red ds4.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Around the Network

Yeah, it's been confirmed to include 4 wireless controllers, a map of Japan, an $100 mail-in rebate and a preorder to Metal Gear Solid V. They're calling it the "Brack Friday Bunduru".

ChristianTheAtheist said:
Yeah, it's been confirmed to include 4 wireless controllers, a map of Japan, an $100 mail-in rebate and a preorder to Metal Gear Solid V. They're calling it the "Brack Friday Bunduro".

Don't mean to be a spell checker, but I really like posting this picture.

OP: Still waiting on that thread title change ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Yeah, it's been confirmed to include 4 wireless controllers, a map of Japan, an $100 mail-in rebate and a preorder to Metal Gear Solid V. They're calling it the "Brack Friday Bunduro".

Fixed.

sales2099 said:

damnit, fine have it your way lol

Me gusta queso 

Around the Network

Nice black friday reference.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

sales2099 said:

Please change title to "Bunduru" to reflect last nights episode of South Park. Pretty Plz.

Its like the creators know Sony love teh bunduru with this thread.

lol looks like need to watch this

What's a "bunduru"?

Stop hating and start playing.

seems like every single game will get a bundle next gen. at least sony is putting the disc in the bundles so that vgc will track it.

BuckStud said:

What's a "bunduru"?

i think it's a South Park reference.

Me gusta queso