By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Which movie do you lie about to everyone and say it's crap, but you secretly love???

I would never lie about it, but here is a list of movies I enjoyed at least moderately but everybody I know hates:

Mars Attacks
Escape from LA
Kingdom of Heaven
Event Horizon
Cyborg
That Ewok movie (can't remember the name) - I may lie about this one yet :)

Most Bill Murray movies.

Around the Network

Pitch Perfect because a guy like me isn't supposed to like that movie but it's so awesome! I also like Daredevil but that movie really does suck. I still think it's awesome.

man-bear-pig said:
Mean girls

The Parent Trap is by far the best Lohan film (I prefer it to the 60s version), everything kinda went downhill from there.

cloverfield, i love that movie (and lizzie caplan :D)

d21lewis said:
Pitch Perfect because a guy like me isn't supposed to like that movie but it's so awesome! I also like Daredevil but that movie really does suck. I still think it's awesome.

I'm somewhat attached because I have friends in it and it was filmed at my alma mater.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I never lie about if a think a film is good or crap. I dont really care what people think of my film tastes.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

why on earth would you say seven is crap?! i hate you! its amazing and one of my favorite movies.

i hate you i hate you i hate you!!!

None. If I say I think a movie is crap, it's because I think it's crap.

Movies:
Transformers movies
Blade 3
John Carter
Pitch Perfect

TV:
Glee
True Blood
New Girl