By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am playing a cracked Japanese Smash. Any questions people want answered?

Link may be better than my original impressions, but he is definitely slower and has lost his boomerang combo starter.

His smash attacks are better, but he had the up+b which he could do out of the sheild, so I believe the speed and the boomerang would be better, especially because they nerfed air dodges, which I though gave Link that extra bit of speed he desperately needed.

Olimar does seem to be pretty good, my roomate keeps getting better and better with him.

We unlocked Robot too, and so far he seems to be a strong contender. He is pretty quick, has good recovery, and does great damage. He can really knock people around.

Falco (and maybe Fox too) can now throw his reflector sheild. A strange change if you ask me.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Nerfed air dodges? I suppose it's up for opinion, but I love the new air dodging and I'd never go back to the way it was in melee. Being able to jump, attack, or dodge again after dodging feels so natural and great to me. It's really useful for dodging Pikachu's thunder attack as well, among other things.

I hated that dodging left you so vulnerable in Melee. If anything I think it's way better in this game.

Lets say you're trying to get back to stage...someone jumps off the stage to do a meteor smash on you, and there's no way for you to get out of the way fast enough, so you dodge! After you dodge you can then do your second jump if you haven't already, or do your B UP.

HOW IS ZELDA & SHEIK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-thanks--and god, i hate u so much for playing right now
:P

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Does it merits its 40/40 on famitsu?

I've got the touch!!