By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - George Lucas brings new "Star Wars" to theaters

Munkeh111 said:
I just want it on blu-ray or for them to release Battlefront III

OMG - I want Battlefront III to come out more than the new one coming out this year. Has it been announced yet?

Around the Network

It would be nice if they did a very high quality animated series based on what happens after episode 6.

Who doesn't love Star Wars. Great news!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

i want Episodes 7, 8 and 9. *cries*

I want Luke to die and see the Vadar clone.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

superchunk said:

"I felt there were a lot more 'Star Wars' stories left to tell," Lucas said in a statement. "I was eager to start telling some of them through animation and, at the same time, push the art of animation forward."

Translation:

"LUCAS WANT MONEY!!! LUCAS SMASH!!! LUCAS FLUSH FRANCHISE DOWN TOILET!!! MAKE MONEY!!!!"

I think that about sums it up.

Anyone know where I can find a picture of the Hulk with George Lucas' face milking a cow with Star Wars tatooed on its utters?  I think it'd be fitting here.

Around the Network

I have pretty mixed feelings about this. I loved the original trilogy, but was not so hot on the new ones. Being the cash cow that it is I'm afraid of them milking all they can out of it without paying as much attention to detail as they might.

That said, there are tons of books based on the Star Wars universe, like Zahn's novels as previously mentioned, that I would like to see film versions of. I just want them to be done properly.

ssj12 said:
i want Episodes 7, 8 and 9. *cries*

I want Luke to die and see the Vadar clone.

thats not 7 8 and 9 :p

^there won't be because all the "bad guys" have already died

wiiforever said:
Munkeh111 said:
I just want it on blu-ray or for them to release Battlefront III

OMG - I want Battlefront III to come out more than the new one coming out this year. Has it been announced yet?

Not yet, but there have been rumours for a while. Ages back, there was something about a parternership between Free Radical and Lucasarts, and many speculated that that game would be BFIII, but it has not materialised. Anyway, it is inevitable, since the battlefront franchise has done so well over the past

Clone Wars was actually pretty sweet...I don't want Lucas to screw it up though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )