By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ugh the worst time to start wanting to play killzone -_-

Ever since the PS4 announcement I was really impressed with Killzone ShadowFall.  Unfortutely I just wasnt impressed with the rest of PS4's lineup.  It wasn't until E3 that I decided to Preorder a XBO instead of PS4 because I was impressed with their overall lineup.

Usually I like to buy things at launch but because Sony and MSFT are assholes they released two compelling consoles within 7 days of each other making me choose one or the other for this year -_-  Because of this Im going to miss Killzone at launch and NOW i really have the itch to play Killzone -_-

I've actually tried to avoid all Killzone videos because of this but recently I have been thinking about KZ2 and how much fun i had with it competitevely.  Prob actually my 3rd or 4th favorite competive game.  (Multiplayer games are my fav btw)

Anyways I kept saying I would prob wait for a more compelling 2nd game for PS4 like a ND game before I get it but it looks like I wont be able to wait after all -_-  If KZSF does well critically I guess I'm getting PS4 after christmas.  I know i wont have a chance to get it until then so ill have to live off your guys love for the game until then.  -_-  Should have just preordered both consoles after all instead of waiting -_-

Right now I look like Hatty Hattington in my avatar :'(

Around the Network

MS and sony sure sure are assholes. how dare they release consoles so close to each other?! they should have checked with you first!

bananaking21 said:
MS and sony sure sure are assholes. how dare they release consoles so close to each other?! they should have checked with you first!

Damn right!  Fuck them >.<  

I'm sure you'll have a few games to tide you over in sub-1080p

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

If you're going to be buying a console based on it's launch lineup you're going to have a bad time, wait till next year at least.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:

Damn right!  Fuck them >.<  

this is why you should just ignore both and get an ouya!!!! fuck yeah!!! 

This is a genuine thread about someone who's buying an X1 and is complimenting a PS4 game, that sub 1080p comment is not called for. Show some class people.

PullusPardus said:
If you're going to be buying a console based on it's launch lineup you're going to have a bad time, wait till next year at least.

If i could enjoy the WiiU and 3DS launches im sure i can find enjoyment out of these launches xD  Lots of multiplat games helps with that too.  Im big into multiplayer shooters(CoD and BF) and sports games (NBA and Madden).  Both has a decent amount of exclusives too.  They truly look like some of the better launches ive seen.

The only launch i havent enjoyed was the 3DS and that is because i didnt own a game until ocarina of time came out like 2 months later -_-

I'm going to have to wait til next year. One won't launch until next spring, and I will only buy one of the two, One or 4 that is.

Good time to pick it up would be when Infamous hits. Unless you don't like those games.