By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario 3D World will feature two title screens

The game features both a sunset title screen and a rainy say title screen

Sunset:

Rainy:

That's is a nice minor plus in my opinion

bet with ash3336 he wins if Super Mario 3D World sells less than Mario Sunshine during the first three years, I win if 3D World outsells Sunshine's first 3 years. Loser get sig controlled for 3 months (punishment might change)

Do you doubt the WiiU? Do you believe that it won't match the GC?

Then come and accept this bet

Nintendo eShop USA sales ranking 2/12/2013 : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173615

Around the Network

Expect even more :)

Nice. Some people would say title screens are a thing of the past but personally, I like 'em. Wish it were tied to something like Wii's Weather Forecast Channel. That thing had a lot of unrealized potential. I'd like it if it were raining outside and raining in the game or something.

Is the title-screen actually interactive? That would be awesome *_*

Make it interactive Nintendo!

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

What do you know?

Tell me your secrets.

Maybe it's like Half life 2 that shows the area you just played or something like that.

Play4Fun said:
JoeTheBro said:

What do you know?

Tell me your secrets.

I know nothing :)

attaboy said:
Nice. Some people would say title screens are a thing of the past but personally, I like 'em. Wish it were tied to something like Wii's Weather Forecast Channel. That thing had a lot of unrealized potential. I'd like it if it were raining outside and raining in the game or something.

So that I couldn't escape the perpetually boring and horrible weather even if I stay indoors to play video games?

It's always been a bit of a pet peeve of mine how in these kinds of title screens, or in those short demos that start playing if you just let the title screen sit there for a while, the people that are playing are uniformly terrible.

so i'll that probably means there are now two different versions of the game to buy? like with the pokemon games..