By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall full Trophy list revealed

Tagged games:

According to comments on N4G, there are potential spoilers in this list, but for those of you who want to see it, here's the link:

http://www.exophase.com/game/killzone-shadow-fall-ps4/trophies/

Apparently, not one person has earned a trophy from this game yet lol

What do you guys think?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

More like Killzone 3 than Killzone 2... so easy.

Looks like an easy plat to me!!

ethomaz said:
More like Killzone 3 than Killzone 2... so easy.

I don't know. Those last few about unlocking all class upgrades and all weapon attachments could be annoying. we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:

I don't know. Those last few about unlocking all class upgrades and all weapon attachments could be annoying. we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Time consumption for sure but it is not like "Stay during one week on TOP 0.1% of the world".

Around the Network

depending on how many challenges there are this could be easy or hard

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

This might be one of the handful of games this gen I try to plat. Even with amazing games like Uncharted, trophies get boring to me. I just don't like the idea of "trophy/achievement whoring", I feel like it diminishes the artistic value of the game sometimes. Even though they were irrelevant before, I hear you can get them for simply watching a movie on Xbox One, so pretty much any sense of achievement has evaporated.

Only 33 trophies?

paulrage2 said:
Only 33 trophies?

They never show the hidden ones.

Didn't check it, don't want any spoilers, but good to hear it's quite easy, will be my first PS4 plat!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!