By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall full Trophy list revealed

Tagged games:

why doesnt this game have move support. that pisses me off!!

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
This might be one of the handful of games this gen I try to plat. Even with amazing games like Uncharted, trophies get boring to me. I just don't like the idea of "trophy/achievement whoring", I feel like it diminishes the artistic value of the game sometimes. Even though they were irrelevant before, I hear you can get them for simply watching a movie on Xbox One, so pretty much any sense of achievement has evaporated.

I never care about trophies until I have accomplished everything else I wanted in a game.  When I have no challenges left I want to try to challenge myself to platinum it.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Not sure how easy would that be.

platformmaster918 said:
NYANKS said:
This might be one of the handful of games this gen I try to plat. Even with amazing games like Uncharted, trophies get boring to me. I just don't like the idea of "trophy/achievement whoring", I feel like it diminishes the artistic value of the game sometimes. Even though they were irrelevant before, I hear you can get them for simply watching a movie on Xbox One, so pretty much any sense of achievement has evaporated.

I never care about trophies until I have accomplished everything else I wanted in a game.  When I have no challenges left I want to try to challenge myself to platinum it.

That's fair enough, but have you ever bought a game thinking "this is probably easy to plat, I'll get this". I'm talking about the people who sometimes treat it as more important than the artistry or story or gameplay.   Like those people with super high gamerscores because they got every achievment in my little pony or hannah montana lol.

NYANKS said:
platformmaster918 said:
NYANKS said:

That's fair enough, but have you ever bought a game thinking "this is probably easy to plat, I'll get this". I'm talking about the people who sometimes treat it as more important than the artistry or story or gameplay.   Like those people with super high gamerscores because they got every achievment in my little pony or hannah montana lol.

not at all.  In fact I'm kinda the opposite thought process.  I want to platinum a series/game I love.  For instance when I set out to platinum every GoW because I took it as a challenge.  After I platinumed them all I now play on easy and enjoy the game's story and combat.  I still play them and keep them but getting platinum was definitely part of the value.  Also what does it prove to platinum something easy?  Trophies in my mind are just proof of your skills so people don't have to believe or not believe you any more.  You don't think that I beat Last of Us on Survivor?  Look it up!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
NYANKS said:

Well look at it this way if you watched a crappy movie at least you'll get something out of it. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
NYANKS said:

Well look at it this way if you watched a crappy movie at least you'll get something out of it. 

Ha, true.  We should get something out of watching Transformers :P