By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of local co-op games for this generation

Marvel Ultimate Alliance for all of the systems.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

Brawl has a single player mode that lasts at least ten hours that you can play completely in co-op. There is waaay more co-op content than single player content.

Thanks for this thread btw. I love co-op games, and it's great to have a place to check them out from. You might want to include Castle Crashers for the 360, and fix the spelling of Ghost Squad on the Wii.

All the good games are already mentioned ...

But there are still some not so good games left:

- Alien Syndrome (Hack'n'Slash? or better Shoot'n'Slash?)- up to 4 Players shared screen
- Rampage total destruction (House destruction?) - 2 Players shared screen

I have them on the Wii, but they could also be on other systems ...

Also I would like to mention, that the Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Game, which you list in the 360 section, also exists on Wii.

Resistance has split screen co-op (identical to story) and competitive, but no bots
RSV 2 will have co-op
GRAW 2 has co-op
Resistance 2 will have a seperate co-op campaign
Haze has co-op

all for PS3, I am not sure about the details for the offline co-op

FreeTalkLive said:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

And you should just leave Smash Bros off the list along with other other dozen+ fighting games you left off.

Uh...none of the other fighters have a 10 hour adventure mode in them...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

@FreeTalkLive: How many other fighting games have a full 10-hour coop campaign mode??

OT: Ghost Squad (Light-Gun shooter) same-screen 4-p coop. Wii

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
BenKenobi88 said:
FreeTalkLive said:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

And you should just leave Smash Bros off the list along with other other dozen+ fighting games you left off.

Do most fighters even have a Co-op mode where you are both on the screen fighting an enemy?  Only one i can think of that had it was the Street Fighter Alpha series?

Either way i'm totally bookmarking this thread, as local co-op is a giant plus for me as I have a girlfriend who likes to play videogames with me.

Oh wait. I just thought of one.

One in my Signature. (though i need to update it.)

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution has a 2 on 2 battle system. There is a scenario mode though, so that may not count.  All the other modes do have 2 player co-op versions.  You just have to unlock them.

Man do i feel stupid... considering i must of played my way through that with my girlfriend 10+ Times.

Mario Strikers Charged also has same screen Coop. On just about everything i believe. Ah except minor challenges. Don't know if that counts.

BenKenobi88 said:
FreeTalkLive said:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

You are right, my bad.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Error: did not read OP.  Deleting the proof of my idiocy.