By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nasty Video Discussion (DISCUSSION ONLY)

I'm sure some of you have looked at some of the most vile and disgusting videos that circulate the internet at one time or another.  I'm also not sure if this topic will get locked, but I can't see why it would if it's just a discussion about some of the videos.

What video do you think is the most disgusting you've ever seen?  Do you look at them to see if you're "man" enough?  Have you ever puked?  

I've never puked, I've wretched a few times.  I look at them because I watch the "reaction" videos and am curious as to what kind of nastiness is in the videos.  The worst one I've seen would probably be 2girls1cup.  Don't look for it if you're susceptible to vomit.

Around the Network

the worst i have also has to be 2girls1cup

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I'v seen a video of a man's legs being run over by a train, just before the paramedic could pull him away from the tracks.

I used to watch the ogrish. videos... those were really nasty

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

BME Pain Olympics is nasty too... Well for most people. I've been desensitized to most of that stuff. Takes a real lot to disgust me, I usually laugh.

Around the Network

what is the 2 girl thing---send link my way i wont complain

but one of teh worst i have seen is the worm in the ladies boob

I saw what was believed to be the four worst videos on the web, consecutively. It was rather harsh, but I did not feel I had to vomit or anything. It made me wrinkle my nose and go EEEEUUUWWW! though.
Then again; I'm always the last one to turn away from graphic scenes if me and my friends are watching something nasty.
Its not that I like to see it, I guess I just keep my stomach normal a little further down the line than most. Incredibly useless "talent" when you think about it...

Theres also 2girls1finger. pretty disgusting. Probably the WORST video I've ever seen were the three free trial videos at BME. They dont necessarily make you throw chunks but they make you feel awful after watching it. Its definitely a weird feeling and Im gonna call them the worst vids on the web.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Ya the BME stuff is pretty gut wrenching. Some of the guys there are morons, but hey, you got to pay a price to be famous I suppose. :/

brute said:
the worst i have also has to be 2girls1cup

So far, agree

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."