By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many PSWii60DSP owners?

i own all of them. right now the most played is ps3-psp-360-ds-wii.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Around the Network

Personally, only a PS3 and PSP.

My brother has a DS that he barely uses, so I use that whenever I want to play Advance Wars.

My sisters have a Wii that I play occasionaly with friends. I even chipped in $50 for it, because I wanted to have some share of it when Smash Bros. came out. So I guess I kind of own it.

Anyway, I play PC/PS3 during daytime, and every night in bed I play on PSP.

Just realized I forgot to put my playtime

DS>Wii=360>PS3

When I buy a PSP-2000 (when KH comes out for it) it will likely be between Wii60 and PS3.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Own them all except the Wii. Playtime

PS3 > 360 > PSP > DS

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

i have PS3 PSP & Wii. had a 360. but traded it for the Wii. will own one again once the price drops.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

Around the Network

i have them all but i only use my xbox360 and brain age on the ds lately whats sad is all my friends called me a nintendo fanboy and i use to agree but i still play the 360 the most it almost makes me sad :[
i havent played ps3 since uncharted either

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

I own them all, although I'm thinking about selling my PS3.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Sold my 360 and PSP. RRoD and dead pixils. Never shall own either one again.

Own a DS, PC, slim PS2, PS3, Wii.

Favorite PS2, second favorite Wii, third tie for DS and PS3. All of the consoles I have right now are quality stuff, though, hardware and software wise.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

...and yes, my PS3 gets played the least, but that's just because the games in general that I would want for it, I played on my 360 before it died. It's got some great upcoming games, and I wouldn't sell it.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Sold my 360 and PSP. RRoD and dead pixils. Never shall own either one again.

Own a DS, PC, slim PS2, PS3, Wii.

Favorite PS2, second favorite Wii, third tie for DS and PS3. All of the consoles I have right now are quality stuff, though, hardware and software wise.

You have a PS3? Screw the "I'm a Nintendo fan" thing you got going. I hereby declare you a Vgchartz Playstation fan. Join the ganstaz of Vgchartz.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!