By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ryse Son Of Rome. Best graphics of all next gen titles from a technical standpoint says IGN.

Ryse Son Of Rome is the mosrt technically impressive Next gen title so far says IGN in tis video preview. 

Also, THE GAME PLAYS WELL. Cant wait for Ryse, and cant wait to see the visuals on the best launch graphics for the new gen. 

Around the Network

Why are you doing this? This will backfire on you Selnor when Ryse scores 70% on Metaceritic.

(also the IGN guy is not an authority on graphics. He probably isn't able to judge Ryse graphics better than the average VGC forum member).

good, but this industry is called the video game industry not Pixar.

I have no doubt that this will be the best looking launch title; however the reviews are harsh on the boring gameplay (repetitive). Nice to get a glimpse of graphics to come!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Clicking on that link just advertised the PS4. Ha.

Reminds me of a Dynasty Warriors with more substance.

Around the Network
cbarroso09 said:

Says the man with a Wonderful 101 character as an avatar

Iveyboi said:
I have no doubt that this will be the best looking launch title; however the reviews are harsh on the boring gameplay (repetitive). Nice to get a glimpse of graphics to come!

The ninja gaiden series and GOW series are repetitve as hell. Thats not wy I liked those games. As long as Ryse has a decent story, the rest will be just about gory fun. Same as GOW. 

Cant wait. The combat looks really really fun. 

Bring it on. 

I will gladly drop 50 quid down for this. I love hacker games like this. 

Slimebeast said:

Why are you doing this? This will backfire on you Selnor when Ryse scores 70% on Metaceritic.

(also the IGN guy is not an authority on graphics. He probably isn't able to judge Ryse graphics better than the average VGC forum member).

Who cares about MEtacritic. 

Im buying the game, Love the look of the combat. 

Hell if I was to buy God Of War or Ninja Gaiden based on its repetitive gameplay, I would never have bought those games. 

As long as theirs a good story, I can live with a little repetition. I lived with it for Bayonetta, GOW and Ninja Gaiden. I can live with it in Ryse. Although there sounds like way more upgrades in Ryse than the previous games mentioned.

Yeah Crytek is doing a great thing with Ryse, The graphics are so great that it looks like it was made on PS4. i think it will be graphics king for this year and I really want to try it myself.

Wright said:
cbarroso09 said:

Says the man with a Wonderful 101 character as an avatar

hahaha, gameplay in The Wonderful 101 is by far superior than 80% of the games out on the market right now. I got what u did there!