By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Timed Monopoly: Why it's Too Soon for the Next Xbox

jankazimierz said:
They are coming out with ANOTHER XBOX!?!?! What about everyone who just bought one in the past year or 2? Dang, Im selling mine now and getting a Wii.

See now this would classify as tolling as your post history shows you posted in such topics as "Post if you are a Sony fan" and you were praising uncharted in "best graphics" forum.

Also you list you own PS3 games hence you don't really own an Xbox and this doesn't concern you one least bit.

But its ok, as compared to the stupidity of this article, your idiocy doesn't look that bad.

Around the Network

Ugh. The console generation just got going with all 3 and people are talking about the next box? I would say that conversation is still 2 years away.

I disagree with that article completely!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

"Just as we have barely stepped into 2008, EGM's usually reliable Rumor Mill section is making mention that, "a secret unannounced first-party sequel originally planned for the Xbox 360, is now going over to the next Xbox". "

at EGM being 'reliable'

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
rocketpig said:
Anyone that uses the term "future-proof" in regards to technology needs to be kicked in the nuts.

I agree. I always laugh extra hard at any fanboy who dares think their hardware of choice is "future-proof." At one point every neat innovation was viewed as the pinnacle of technology only to be viewed later as a long forgotten stepping stone to the latest pinnacle of technology that will never be topped.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Man EGM has there head up Sony's arse. The only reason Xbox cut the first one early was there deal with Nvida went sour.

ok i have read everyones opinon in this thread and i have to say you are all crazy xbox heads. this article is VERY TRUE and the improving sales of the ps3 prove it. 360 sales are going to down microsoft knows this and is working on another system. they will kill the industry not sony.

If microsoft makes another system in less then 4 years i will NOT get it. they have proven that their hardware sucks and then i paid 479.99 for an elite that last only 3 years. i have all systems and like the xbox but the article is true and if all you fanboy xbots dont see it you are blind.

and rocketpig the article is saying the ps3 is MORE future proof then 360 and that is DAMN true

disolitude said:
jankazimierz said:
They are coming out with ANOTHER XBOX!?!?! What about everyone who just bought one in the past year or 2? Dang, Im selling mine now and getting a Wii.

See now this would classify as tolling as your post history shows you posted in such topics as "Post if you are a Sony fan" and you were praising uncharted in "best graphics" forum.

Also you list you own PS3 games hence you don't really own an Xbox and this doesn't concern you one least bit.

But its ok, as compared to the stupidity of this article, your idiocy doesn't look that bad.

So if somebody posts in the " Post if yur a Nintendo fan " thread , and than states that the PS3 will only last 4 years , hes automaticly a troll ? The only one trolling here is you ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
disolitude said:
jankazimierz said:

So if somebody posts in the " Post if yur a Nintendo fan " thread , and than states that the PS3 will only last 4 years , hes automaticly a troll ? The only one trolling here is you ...

No sir... Someone saying that a new xbox coming out is a big deal to him and having him say ...I better sell mine...when he doesn't actually OWN one is trolling. 

Dno said:
ok i have read everyones opinon in this thread and i have to say you are all crazy xbox heads. this article is VERY TRUE and the improving sales of the ps3 prove it. 360 sales are going to down microsoft knows this and is working on another system. they will kill the industry not sony.

If microsoft makes another system in less then 4 years i will NOT get it. they have proven that their hardware sucks and then i paid 479.99 for an elite that last only 3 years. i have all systems and like the xbox but the article is true and if all you fanboy xbots dont see it you are blind.

and rocketpig the article is saying the ps3 is MORE future proof then 360 and that is DAMN true

.....................good god make it stop...............

This article is a joke, Ps3 sales have improved 5-10%, incredible! Of course Microsoft is working on their next system, in two or three years they will release it.  

And anyone who uses the term future proof should be kicked in the nuts. I have constantly been disappointed by EGM and 1up and wish they would actually create valuable media for their consumers. 

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie