By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ryse Son of Rome

Be on the look out for the live feed of single player, it should be very soon, maybe even today.

This game has gone from me being just meh to probably my most anticipated launch day game. The more I see, the more I wanna see. The multiplayer so far has looked mediocre at best but I'm not getting it for that. I mean I wouldn't mind finding a game type or two that I enjoy as a bonus but for me the game will be about the campaign.

As far as I know Titanfall is strictly MP. Looks fun as hell too!

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

Ryse sp looks to be great the mp may be along the lines of mass effects mp but im waiting to try it myself.

Titanfall is mp online only but it looks amazingly fun

If the story is as good as the graphics, Ryse could probably be game of the year material.

Thanks for all the responses guys :) Yeah I really like how Ryse looks so it will be a top contender for me as with Titan fall. I'm also loving how Dead rising 3 is looking as I'm a big fan of Zombie games.
I have decided to pick up a launch day Xbox one and pre-ordered one yesterday :P I'm quite excited as I want 2 go multiplatform this gen, With my PS4 being the main console but my Xbox one for Microsoft exclusives :)
One last question (sorry I'm a Xbox rookie) do you need a paid Xbox live subscription to download games?

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

PScollector said:
Thanks for all the responses guys :) Yeah I really like how Ryse looks so it will be a top contender for me as with Titan fall. I'm also loving how Dead rising 3 is looking as I'm a big fan of Zombie games.
I have decided to pick up a launch day Xbox one and pre-ordered one yesterday :P I'm quite excited as I want 2 go multiplatform this gen, With my PS4 being the main console but my Xbox one for Microsoft exclusives :)
One last question (sorry I'm a Xbox rookie) do you need a paid Xbox live subscription to download games?

Nah.  When it comes to giving Microsoft money (ie: buying DLC, games, TV Shows, etc) it's all free.  It's using the services that they can't profit from that costs money (ie: Youtube, Netflix, Last.FM, etc).

Around the Network
attaboy said:
PScollector said:

Nah.  When it comes to giving Microsoft money (ie: buying DLC, games, TV Shows, etc) it's all free.  It's using the services that they can't profit from that costs money (ie: Youtube, Netflix, Last.FM, etc).

Ahhh awesome :) as Im also thinking of running my Xbone as an all digital console.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

PScollector said:

In the last generation, for demos and such, you just had to wait a week as a non-gold member. But you pretty much always got everything (maybe there were some exclusive avatar things, but nothing important)

I doubt they will employ that strategy going forward though