By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Forbes cites VGChartz

Bod - are you going through a rough change in your like? If you need help let me know.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

Bod - are you going through a rough change in your like? If you need help let me know.

?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

From the comments: "ioi kows he'll has his butt sued if the real trackers ever catch him."

What a moron. Does he really think this site is so little-known and fly-by-night that it can get away with plagiarizing data and not get caught? NPD has proven that it is annoyed enough at ioi that if it ever got a real shot at taking him down there is no question that they would make the effort.

I'd respond on the site but I don't feel like signing up. ssj?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Haha, that comments section stinks like the urine-soaked underwear of the desperate.

Is it wrong for me to take joy in such things?

PS: SSJ, don't let the guy troll you. Don't want to validate the baby's tantrums by giving him attention. 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:

Haha, that comments section stinks like the urine-soaked underwear of the desperate.

Is it wrong for me to take joy in such things?

PS: SSJ, don't let the guy troll you. Don't want to validate the baby's tantrums by giving him attention. 

lol, trust me, if you noticed I kept my cool through both my comments. I just pointed out flaws in his posts and left it at that.

=]

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Wow Forbes. That's a BIG quote. They aren't the type of magazine that would just randomly quote somewhere.

They're known for making some bold predictions, but are one of the more proffesional magazines out there. Getting quoted by them is huge.  Seems like the people who matter take the site seriously.

Kasz216 said:
Wow Forbes. That's a BIG quote. They aren't the type of magazine that would just randomly quote somewhere.

They're known for making some bold predictions, but are one of the more proffesional magazines out there. Getting quoted by them is huge.  Seems like the people who matter take the site seriously.

why dont you look at who wrote that article too.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453