By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's for dinner?

blaydcor said:
doritos and beer

That's the shit I'm talking about right there!

Around the Network

Tonight... probably fresh fettuccine in home-made meat sauce with some (also home-made) curry bread on the side and a glass of merlot.

And maybe some beer afterwards. :)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Er...ive not been shopping at the moment, so I had toast with chocolate spread.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

i just eat nudles with cheese

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

LOL nudles.

Around the Network

Unknown as of yet. Hopefully something meaty and good so i get a lot of energy in todays workout, that shit's getting heavy...

Turkey pot, Turkey pot, Turkey pot pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

koopatrooper said:
i just eat nudles with cheese

I prefer my noodles in their birthday suit, too.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

XD i think i'm cooking lasagna today, i love that thing

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

i think i'm gonna eat a buffet today...