By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What would happen if --OkeyDokey-- changed his display pic?

Every now and then an interesting question enters my mind, this is one of them.

IGN don't know the answer:

http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=158862424&brd=5296

Neither does Yahoo Answers:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuCRDwVSf7A2CXDCXZTU5nvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080212005527AAjazjG

I think, personally, the world would end as we know it.

Around the Network

only one way to find out....

OkeyDokey seems like a guy that could handle the greatness that is Daphne Rosen. I say use a Daphne pic.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@ riot
could you make it any more obvious that you're really grandmaster192?

Oh is Daphne that big ugly chic that was on Grand's DP?

Around the Network

If he changed his pic it would be like dividing by Zero...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

--OkeyDokey-- said:
@ riot
could you make it any more obvious that you're really grandmaster192?

I've never met grandmaster in my life. Besides, isn't his account open? I don't see why he would use another account. It makes no sence.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@ riot

maybe you wanted a fresh start.

It makes perfect sense, I posted a thread saying who had the best display pic, you or Okey, you lost like Leo-j in an English speaking competition.

Ashamed and embarissed you came back with a new identity.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

@ riot

maybe you wanted a fresh start.

Umm... No. Go call Gamer Girl Gballzack if you want to witch hunt.