By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Nintendo news of 07/11/2014:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

So...guess noone wants to play Smash?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So this should be a pretty news filled week
with npd, smash reviews, and a possible smash bros bundle announcement in eu(usually if amazon lists something it usually comes true)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Slarvax said:

Is this the weird or awesome part of Youtube?

Both!

Nintendo news of 08/11/2014: I think we should celebrate MM3D announcement... How? By posting it's incredible OST, of course!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Around the Network

Ugh this thread has really died again

So, anyone got Shovel Knight or tried out the Sonic demo? Any opinions on it?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I got Shovel Knight ^_^

For NA, I think it was the best Summer release for the Wii U. It was that amazing.

this weeks European downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/11/nintendo_download_13th_november_europe

Mario Kart 8 dlc and Golden Sun: the Lost age are among the releases this week

Conegamer said:
Ugh this thread has really died again

So, anyone got Shovel Knight or tried out the Sonic demo? Any opinions on it?

I'd like to think this is because I wasn't here. 

^ :D

Hey, Ryan, any idea on how Wii U might do this Thanksgiving period? Any bundles or special offers for the period?

That Nvidia dude made a comment that made me think.
I have been nurturing the idea that Nintendo will, for next gen, develop games that can run on both the handheld and home console - for cost savings and to really beef up it's release schedule - just like a PC developer.
But what if, the next systems are both PCs in disguise?

What i mean is that, just like what happened with the ability to extend the memory of the N64 and play better games, what if Nintendo comes out with a line of products that can be upgraded in it's memory, just like a PC?
That way, people can opt to update their consoles and take advantage of an optimized game. Again, just like with PCs.
It would be like buying a Wii U and then upgrading to a XB1 or PS4.

Every 2/3 years Nintendo releases a new version of the core console with better memory, CPU, graphics thingie, etc.

Could this work?