By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

lol iwata back on duty and bombardized us with a barrage of informations!i adore him,sad that he didn t tell us about china s and the emerging markets strategy!release cheap versions of 3ds and wii u :)

Around the Network

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/fall-becomes-latest-wii-u-indie-sales-success-part-2-due-fall-2015/

So it's technically Halloween here in Europe! Anyone playing any special games to celebrate?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
So it's technically Halloween here in Europe! Anyone playing any special games to celebrate?

Question: Is Halloween even worth celebrating?

Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:

*shrugs*

Dunno. I had an interesting experience with it this year, but it's not the biggest thing for me. Then again I'm not (currently) American so I think it's bigger over there.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Clyde32 said:
Conegamer said:

*shrugs*

Dunno. I had an interesting experience with it this year, but it's not the biggest thing for me. Then again I'm not (currently) American so I think it's bigger over there.

Your new avatar sucks.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:

Your new avatar sucks.

Yes, I got the message the first time. 

No need to be so mean.

Conegamer said:
RealGamingExpert said:

Your new avatar sucks.

Yes, I got the message the first time. 

No need to be so mean.

I just want the dog back.

Please Cone.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Conegamer said:

I like to not study and suffer my way through my tests... *shrugs*

I could play ZombiU It's been a long time.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Nintendo news of 30/10/2014: SpOOoOooky version...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988