By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
ktay95 said:
Slarvax said:
ktay95 said:
Any think all Smash Characters will get Amiibo??
Kind of BS that they remove my main (Ice Climbers) and then the 2 others Im looking at dont have an amiibo.
Also Ive heard that the retail amiibo have taken a bit of a hit in quality since the demo models. Ive only seen 2 pics so I dont know how true it is.

Which other 2 do you want?

In Gamexplain latest Smash analysis (which someone forgot to add in the news report... dumbass) they found 3 unannounced Amiibos: Charizard, Ness, and Ike. Those are probably part of the 3rd wave.

Im after (dont judge me) Dark Pit and Lucina =P

Thinking of going Kirby to start with though as he was my main in 64 and early days of Brawl.

Lucina is a great choice. Though, still can't master their side-b combo.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Nintendo news of 25/10/2014: 

The Bayonetta stuff in Wonderful101 has been discovered since last year. This was from PAX 13, but Nintendo didn't let anyone leak footage out. You can unlock them normally in the game but it requires a bunch of hard stuff.

Activision games coming to eShop finally

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/240335-activision-game-listings-appear-on-eshop

Ittle Dew passes Certification in Europe, release date coming soon

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/240311-ittle-dew-passes-certification-in-europe

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

spurgeonryan said:
I may buy Dark spark n eshop^

Bayo2 selling out, easier to get digitally according to nintendo life.

http://www.nintendolife.com/nintendo64x64/jet-force-gemini

Fantastic game! 200 plus hours on it!^

Ah JFG, one of my faves from my childhood. Stupid MS -_- So many classic IPs and you waste them all

spurgeonryan said:
They could make an awesome JFG game^

Banjo wont convince me to buy an X1, but jfg could!!!

What's wrong with Banjo? :/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Very slow day... Unless you love Amiibos... a lot.

Gamexplain released 2 new analysis, one on Smash's new direct, and the Captain Toad trailer (which is incredible long)

And Smash U will have a very, very extensive OST... But we all knew that!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Incredibly!^

What is an ost?

Original Soundtrack

spurgeonryan said:
Incredibly!^

What is an ost?

Soundtrack

That 50-fact Smash Trailer thing (Just saw it last night) absolutely blew me away. I knew about some of the features going into that video, but the announcer was hilarious, and many of the little things about this game scream "Best Smash Ever" to me.

And it's nice to see Nintendo is finally on board with DLC, what with Mario Kart getting new tracks and Smash getting Mewtwo. I know a lot of people HATE DLC for whatever reason, but that's just people being entitled.

In the vein of me doing all sorts of food puns lately, complaining that a developer didn't give you the DLC free of charge or 'didn't include it on disc' is like saying "I ordered a surf n turf dinner, but I saw you guys have prawns as well, why didn't you give that to me as well, even though I didn't pay for it?"

Side note: As much as we all like to complain about DLC, many people forget that this is a games INDUSTRY, Activision isn't your friend. Ubisoft isn't your friend. Nintendo isn't your friend. They are businesses. it's easy forget that there are people who get paid to do this and won't get paid if we don't buy their games. Complaining about having to pay extra for DLC is like complaining about not getting a free appetizer or dessert, even though you only paid for the entree, and it was delicious and filling.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

^The problem most of us complain about with DLC is not for them, but how they are priced, what they are and how they are done.

Capcom is the best example of the worst you can do with DLC: selling aditional clothing in games that had it for free before, like in Street Fighter, or including the DLC in the game disc but locking it until you pay for it, which means that it was ready for launch but they decided to lock it.

You won't see people complaining about Rockstar and the GTA IV DLCs because they were huge and well priced, or the DLCs in Borderlands. And so far Nintendo has been reasonable with their DLCs.

People are not against DLC per se, we are against being treated as dumb, walking wallets.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Slarvax said:

And Smash U will have a very, very extensive OST... But we all knew that!

I know it's weird but that actually raised my hype levels significantly!