By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
AZWification said:

Yes, I do have a lot of experience in that regard! Not sure if I'm supposed to be proud of that...

Jizz would be proud of you!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

I think it was just announced, not sure if we already knew. Bayo2 releases on October 24th.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
I think it was just announced, not sure if we already knew. Bayo2 releases on October 24th.

I think we actually didn't know that yet...

All we knew was October 2014.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

Yes, I do have a lot of experience in that regard! Not sure if I'm supposed to be proud of that...

Jizz would be proud of you!

Well, that's better than nothing I guess!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

RealGamingExpert said:
Slarvax said:

I think we actually didn't know that yet...

All we knew was October 2014.

It was in one of those news things that someone posted. 

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-pr-amiibo-pricing-hardware-bundles-ultimate-nes-remix-for-3ds-much-more/

Around the Network

Overload of news today... this week!

I`m surprised with the New 3DS consoles.
Seeing the "new" resembling the "amiibo" word, really hints that Nintendo really is betting a lot on the amiibo front.

I honestly don`t know Nintendo is preparing it`s future software.
Games that take advantage of the NEW 3DS can`t run on the old one. One of them is going to be filled with ports (problem of managing human resources) from the GC or Wii era so that the other can have new content. Don´t really see western companies jumping now on the handheld market.

It`s a tough situation.

Amiibos are out. Looking forward to see how they sell.

cycycychris said:
Does anyone know if the "new" 3ds is the final name, Since if it is, that shit is going to confuse the hell out of people. They gotta call it the 3ds extreme of something like that. I don't see, new 3DS as a good name.

It could be the final name in Japan. 

I think it's time to update the title Coney. 

Oh, so many Nintendo news in the last few days. They should have made a world wide Direct.

Well, that direct was cray!