By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
AZWification said:
Conegamer said:

How could I forget that?

All of them are "great" choices...

Despite joking about them a lot, I'm still kinda bugged by the high number of crappy movies based off awesome game franchises..

Which is kind of appropiate given how many movie videogames are crap too.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

You know, at least I can think of some good movie tie-in games like Spider-Man 2, Batman Returns, Aladdin, etc... but I can't think of a SINGLE movie based off a game franchise that is worth a damn.. :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Damn I desperately need to play my 3DS again. It's been too long.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

What? Captain Toad has more votes than Smash Bros. U? Now i've seen it all...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

AZWification said:
JEMC said:

You know, at least I can think of some good movie tie-in games like Spider-Man 2, Batman Returns, Aladdin, etc... but I can't think of a SINGLE movie based off a game franchise that is worth a damn.. :-/

Well, the first Resident evil wasn't that bad. And Silent Hill pleased many fans of the videogames.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Well, the first Resident evil wasn't that bad. And Silent Hill pleased many fans of the videogames.

The Silent Hill movie you say.. I haven't watched it, but now I will probably have to!

RealGamingExpert said:
What? Captain Toad has more votes than Smash Bros. U? Now i've seen it all...

It's the usual "VGC Poll Curse" at work yet again

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

AZWification said:
JEMC said:

The Silent Hill movie you say.. I haven't watched it, but now I will probably have to!

I haven't seen it either (I don't like horror movies), so look for more opinions before doing it!

Although it can't be worse than Super Mario or Streef Fighter.

Oh, and Dead or Alive is nothing like the videogame, obviously, but the actresses make it worth it

JEMC said:

I haven't seen it either (I don't like horror movies), so look for more opinions before doing it!

Oh, and Dead or Alive is nothing like the videogame, obviously, but the actresses make it worth it

I did watch the whole DoA movie, but ONLY for the actresses! The other aspects of the movie were utter thrash..

AZWification said:
JEMC said:

I did watch the whole DoA movie, but ONLY for the actresses! The other aspects of the movie were utter thrash..

That's what I said...