By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
celador said:
I can't get my Wii U online. Anyone else having problems?

No, not on my end. i'm from Belgium and am downloading my free Pikimin 3 at the moment. And i just played some smooth MK8 online ten minutes ago.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
celador said:

No, not on my end. i'm from Belgium and am downloading my free Pikimin 3 at the moment. And i just played some smooth MK8 online ten minutes ago.

Maybe the UK is having problems then.  The internet connection is at full according to the Wii U but it just won't connect.   Hopefully it will be sorted soon

Conegamer said:
animegaming said:
i like to be in the tournament but that time is way to early for me

The time is earlier than I expected...but I suppose we've gotta go with the majority this time. 

Thinking about kicking it back an hour to 4/11, would that be better?

that would be better since that is 8:00AM for me and its usually around that time is when i like to get up 

celador said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
celador said:

Maybe the UK is having problems then.  The internet connection is at full according to the Wii U but it just won't connect.   Hopefully it will be sorted soon

Maybe the Nintendo UK servers are too busy coping with the huge amount of gamers that want to play MK8 or download their free games...?

Yeah, sure >.>

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
celador said:

Maybe the Nintendo UK servers are too busy coping with the huge amount of gamers that want to play MK8 or download their free games...?

Yeah, sure >.>

My experience with Nintendo Network would suggest it does not need to be really busy to be having problems

Around the Network
celador said:
JEMC said:
celador said:

Yeah, sure >.>

My experience with Nintendo Network would suggest it does not need to be really busy to be having problems

So a dozen users already bring it down?

That is more likely.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

So people are fine with delaying the tourney by an hour? Alternatively we could just play straight through...will set it up when we come to an agreement.

People enjoying though?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I didn't preorder the game so very lucky to pick up the last copy from my local HMV during my lunch break. It was cheaper than buying it from Game where it was sold out.

Anytime after 1600hrs good for me. Really looking forward to kickin ass.

Conegamer said:
So people are fine with delaying the tourney by an hour? Alternatively we could just play straight through...will set it up when we come to an agreement.

People enjoying though?

That'd be pushing it for me, as I have another tourney to attend at 12, but the online is much smoother and faster than in MK7, so we might be able to finish in time!

Sakurai shows what the bottom screen displays in Smash 3DS

Click HERE and be happy