By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

3DS news of 22/05/2014: Today was a very slow, long, and busy day...

• Hardware and Software sales for the week of the 10th are in! The 3DS sold 102k units, which just a little lower than the week before. It's best selling game was #godlylegs Yokai Watch with 59k units, followed by Kirby with 47k, then Pokemon with 42k, and the last in the Top 10 is Mario Golf with 41k units! Then comes Mario Party with 24k units, and because of a HUGE drop in every other game, the legs of the likes of MK7 and AC:NL (both with 18k) are shown; and finally, Yoshi's New Island with 17k units! After the Top 30, we have NSMB2, 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 2, and THIS game which I won't bother writing! Oddly enough, Pokemon Black2/White2 are in the Top 75!!!
  • More DLC for Mario Golf is out now!
  • Mega Man V VC trailer (I haven't checked how many Mega Man games have been out already)
  • Don't worry Europeans, NoE is hard at work localizing SMTIV!
  • For some reason, only Nintendo of France releases sale numbers constantly...
  • Would you be intersted in a fully 3D Kirby? HAL is!
  • E3 floor plans for 2014 are out for REAL this time! But they look the same as the fake ones to me!!
  • And now for team battles in SSB4, instead of your character changing color, it's outline becomes the color of your team! (it doesn't say it's exclusive to 3DS version )

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Wii U News: May 22, 2014

• Weekly numbers are in. The Wii U declined slightly, but remained above 30,000 this week (mostly a moral victory), with over 165,000 games sold. NSMBU was the top game for the platform, selling about 21,000 copies at the #22 place. As per usual, Super Mario 3D World and Super Luigi U were not far behind, at numbers  and 33. Other Wii U games in the Top 75 included Tropical Freeze at #47, Nintendo Land at #48, and Wii Party U at #62.
  • NFC figures in my Smash Bros?
  • The top two games on Amazon Japan are currently Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8.
  • Don't expect much Wii U software from Ubisoft this year.
  • Wii Music 2 could be a thing.

Buddy Bump =P

ktay95 said:

Buddy Bump =P

I can't see your picture...

You teaaase!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
ktay95 said:

Buddy Bump =P

I can't see your picture...

You teaaase!

Poor Cone.. Here, take one

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

nah he needs a better treat  

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:

nah he needs a better treat  

*snuggles up to OfficerRaichu*

Sorry JEMC. You're still cool!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

YOUR SO FLUFFY!!!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

well i agree i mean you dont see that many preorders for a game in the summer(usually the holidays) at this rate mario kart will pass 300k might even get to 400k preorders and get 600k fw in US :D

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

^remember, those are just estimates! It should get 330k in total of pre-orders. And about 500k first week (which is very good)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988