By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Wii U News: May 18, 2014

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Hi everyone, since the pokemons threads are dead and the tournaments happens here, i hope it is not a problem to ask this here.
Is there someone that could trade with me a female hidden ability Eevee?
I have some HIdden ability Chespin, Froakie and Fletchling. And i have some Extreme Speed, marvel scale Dratinis.
For the ones that dont have me as a friend yet. My friend code is 2148 8580 8204.

Salnax said:

This is why people think the Wii U is a periferal. They should all be holding pro controllers.

Salnax said:

Is this a famous J-Pop Boy Band in Japan? Why isn't NoA getting One Direction playing Mario Kart?

Salnax said:

Just a general rule for E3 leaks but if they aren't the week of the event but on paper, it's fake. 

I've been playing the Last Story multiplayer and it's pretty fun. Magic is really OP in deathmatch but, it was a blast. Too bad it's going to shut down tomorrow.

Also photos with Mario released on eShop not too long ago.

Here's some footage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3f2jxIQUJ0

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
Dand said:
Hi everyone, since the pokemons threads are dead and the tournaments happens here, i hope it is not a problem to ask this here.
Is there someone that could trade with me a female hidden ability Eevee?
I have some HIdden ability Chespin, Froakie and Fletchling. And i have some Extreme Speed, marvel scale Dratinis.
For the ones that dont have me as a friend yet. My friend code is 2148 8580 8204.

I would have to say that crazy_man and Slarvax would probably be your best bets!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

This weeks European E-Shop downloads

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-download-52214-europe/

Hey guys, so I updated the poll with possible times for MK8 when it launches. First tourney will be on Sunday 1st June, please select a time which you can make and we'll go with the most popular!

I personally think the 6PM tourneys worked fine in the past, so why not keep them?

Note also this is one of the "official" tourneys as well and shall be linked in NintendoPie's thread, which can be found in the OP.

Whatever is 3 PM EST in Europe works for me ^_^

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Whatever is 3 PM EST in Europe works for me ^_^

8PM! See you then hopefully.