By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
Hmm, Nintendo released Yoshi's New Island commercial just 4 days before it's release... Isn't that waaaaay to late?

No. Target audience is little kids, kids want stuff immediately when they see it =P

Around the Network

Wii U news of 10/03/2014:

• Nintendo's new Development Studio is finally done!
  • European Club Nintendo will be down tomorrow.
  • Nintendo will be at this Gamescom!
  • Here's an interview between NintendoEverything and 3 indie devs!
  • March's downloadable games of Club Nintendo are out! The Wii U is still getting games from the 30¢ prom. These are Yoshi for 200 coins (only Wii U), and Bonsai Barber for 250 coins (Wii U/Wii). 
  • You know, I only remember that we're on 2014 because of this daily news...
  • ... Little Mac did some good training!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ktay95 said:
Slarvax said:
Hmm, Nintendo released Yoshi's New Island commercial just 4 days before it's release... Isn't that waaaaay to late?

No. Target audience is little kids, kids want stuff immediately when they see it =P

That's... Actually really smart! Maybe Nintendo understands the market more than what we thought!

I don't if I should be proud (because Nintendo is smart) or depresed (because that kids thing you said is true)...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

3DS News: March 10, 2014

• Global Sales for the week ending March 1st are up. 3DS sales remained fairly stable this week, increasing to over 122,000 units sold worldwide. However, it's worth noting that sales actually fell in the USA and Europe; the boost was due to Japan. This is where the top 3DS game of the week, a new Harvest Moon title, was just released. The #2 game in Japan, Kaseki Horider: Mugen Gear, came in at #10 worldwide. The remaining big 3DS games of the week were Pokemon X/Y, Dragon Quest Monsters 2, Yokai Watch, and Bravely Default. Notable software milestones this week include Yokai Watch reaching 500,000 sales in Japan, New Super Mario Bros 2 reaching 2 million sales in Europe, Super Mario 3D Land reaching 2 million sales in Japan, and Bravely Default selling over 200,000 copies in the USA. Also, Mario Kart 7 finally overtook Super Mario 3D Land this week worldwide, finally making up for the few weeks apart they were released back in 2011. In total, over 700,000 3DS games were sold this week, outselling the PS4, Xbone, and the Wii + Wii U combined.
  • A new Yoshi's New Island commercial.
  • Speaking of videos, here's a trailer for the new Steel Diver.
  • And another video, this one previewing a new Pokemon movie.
  • New Club Nintendo rewards include that Kid Icarus game for the Game Boy. I ought to get that.
  • I started playing Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for the GBA. It's quite good!

Really -.-
The Global SW came out right after I posted? Aaaaaarrrrghhh!!!
Whatever, I actually came to say that you guys will love my next profile pic...

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Really -.-
The Global SW came out right after I posted? Aaaaaarrrrghhh!!!
Whatever, I actually came to say that you guys will love my next profile pic...

Yeah, bad luck...though I'm rather excited for your new profile pic!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
I think awakeandalive should do a official wii u thread, if he wants to do it right. This is mainly a 3ds thread most of the time. which makes sense, but wii u needs special treatment.

I was going to turn my wii u pact thread into it, but I am not on enough. awake just needs to ask to make it official.

The problem is, like before, I wasn't asked and nor were the mods, and then refused to reply to my questions. 

I just don't think the community here is big enough, particularly with the light offerings at the moment on both fronts. There just isn't the excitement or the following as with the Vita, and that's fine. But two threads? I don't see that working...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

What if Nintendo packaged some of it`s games with 3rd party games for the price of 1 1/2 games?
I would say HW bundles, but i`m sure some contracts are already signed to get X game bundled exclusively on PS4 or XB1.

We could have a Mario Kart 8 + Watch Dogs, Smash + CoD next or new NFC + Skylanders next/Disney Infinity next.

It could be a good move to really sart pushing a userbase on Wii U for those franchises. Specially if we are talking about a new IP like Watch Dogs.

I made a thread. Please look at it if you have the time.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179904

This weeks European e-shop downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/03/nintendo_download_13th_march_europe

Pokemon Trozei, or Link Battle as it's called in Europe, is out in this one