By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
_crazy_man_ said:
Conegamer said:
I'm once again open to suggestions, so start suggesting! I require feedback!

Yes what are the going to be the rules of the next pokemon tournament?  

I'm in the process of building 2 teams atm (the serious one is 4/6 done, the joke one is 3/6).

Both contain Legendaries tho(2 in the 1st, one in the 2nd), none are Uber tier.

Wanna know if Legendaries are going to be banned again.

If so I need to start thinking up a 4th team.

A good question. What are the legend arise you were thinking of? I think it goes without saying that certain legendaries are banned, for example. However minor ones like Celebi or Victini shouldn't be an issue.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Conegamer said:

I'm in the process of building 2 teams atm (the serious one is 4/6 done, the joke one is 3/6).

A good question. What are the legend arise you were thinking of? I think it goes without saying that certain legendaries are banned, for example. However minor ones like Celebi or Victini shouldn't be an issue.

We could go by Nintendo's VGC or Smogon's ban list, up to you.

Bold = Banned for both metagames

Italic = Nintendo Ban only

Underlined = Smogon Ban only

Mega Gengar

Mega Kangaskhan

Normal+X/Y Mega Mewtwo

Mew

Lugia 

Ho-Oh

Celebi

Normal+Mega Blazkein

Kyogre

Groudon

Rayquaza

Jirachi

Deoxys-N

Deoxys-A

Deoxys-S

Deoxys-D

Mega Lucario

Dialga

Palkia

Genesect

Giratina

Giratina-O

Phoine

Manaphy

Shaymin

Shaymin-Sky

Arceus

Victini

Reshiram

Zekrom

Kyurem

Kyurem-W

Kyurem-B

Xerneas

Yveltal

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Einsam_Delphin said:
fedfed said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
fedfed said:
I have just started Animal Crossing New Leaf, anyone interested in sharing city visits/play?

Sure, though you're probably not gonna post here again just like what did you in the LM2 thread.

Ouch! I'm feeling that one.

Bit harsh, but Ivwould also be up for New Leaf...if I had it 

Yeah, it was a bit harsh how yal posted then abandoned the thread. :L

I am back... Sorry.. I did not want to upset anyone... but that day of LM2 I had a better think to do if you knwo what I mean. However I sold my copy of LM2 and bought a new Sealed like I do for every game.

To be escused I ll open my copy tonight so that I can play LM2 next time you wnat guys and please share AC new leaf things with me.

I will reply tomorrow... what do we need to visit each other city? mine is new and pretty rubbish at the moment...

It's all good mate! All that's needed is for us to exchange friend codes, which I'll do in a bit!

Great, I'll check mine, teh one on the signature could be for my 3ds, I am not sure it has changed since I have transfered to a 3ds XL.

It shouldn't.

Switch!!!

_crazy_man_ said:
Conegamer said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Conegamer said:

We could go by Nintendo's VGC or Smogon's ban list, up to you.

Bold = Banned for both metagames

Italic = Nintendo Ban only

Underlined = Smogon Ban only

Mega Gengar

Mega Kangaskhan

Normal+X/Y Mega Mewtwo

Mew

Lugia 

Ho-Oh

Celebi

Normal+Mega Blazkein

Kyogre

Groudon

Rayquaza

Jirachi

Deoxys-N

Deoxys-A

Deoxys-S

Deoxys-D

Mega Lucario

Dialga

Palkia

Genesect

Giratina

Giratina-O

Phoine

Manaphy

Shaymin

Shaymin-Sky

Arceus

Victini

Reshiram

Zekrom

Kyurem

Kyurem-W

Kyurem-B

Xerneas

Yveltal

I think looking at that list, the Smogon is the way to go. Keeps in some lwgwndaries but removes some other OP Pokemon

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Yo guys. Haven't posted here in a while.

Almost finished DK:TF, it's miles above Returns, it's not even a competition anymore. Also, my X playthrough is nearing it's end. At the 8th gym now.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

How is not enough games winning? It's because the drought (Not the same thing. It has games now) and no hype and marketing in the first half in 2013. That killed off hype for the system completely.

Also, Retro's working on... a new game.

Bah, now that i'm breeding a 5 IV Lucario with Bullet Punch, you guys are banning it too? . Oh well, might only use the non Mega form, which is still insanely strong

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I remember I had just breed a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Tyrouge with Vacuum Wave to make a Nasty Plot Mega Lucario, when he was just announced for his suspect test.

Haven't touched it since cause I rarely have a desire to play Ubers. ;p

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Sorry for not posting yesterday's news, my parents thought it was cool to stay at a friends house until late at night...

Wii U news of 05/03/2014: One day later edition!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Have you ever thought how amazing would be to play Metroid Prime using a device like Oculus Rift?

Well, someone thought about it. And then he did it!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.