By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
TM25 said:

If you want I can breed you a carvanagh with speed boost?

My Sharpedo is a Speed Boost Sharpedo, but thanks for asking! :D

(Or are you asking me to breed you a Speed Bood Carvanha? )

Around the Network
Smeags said:
TM25 said:

If you want I can breed you a carvanagh with speed boost?

My Sharpedo is a Speed Boost Sharpedo, but thanks for asking! :D

(Or are you asking me to breed you a Speed Bood Carvanha? )

Ha ha no was offering you, assumed it was rough skin and that no one used dream world last gen.  Used to watch youtube battles where everyone hacked their pokes to have HA's.  

TM25 said:

Ha ha no was offering you, assumed it was rough skin and that no one used dream world last gen.  Used to watch youtube battles where everyone hacked their pokes to have HA's.  

Yeah, ever since PokeBank came out all I've been fighting are shiny Pokemon. >_>

And of course, fighting with all Dark types has its disadvantages. ;____;

But I must go on!

Smeags said:
TM25 said:

Yeah, ever since PokeBank came out all I've been fighting are shiny Pokemon. >_>

And of course, fighting with all Dark types has its disadvantages. ;____;

But I must go on!

Lol theres a meme on pokememe that since pokebank everyone is using Arceus etc.  There's also the mmo one where the first trainer you come across has like six Darkrai or something.

Kudos to you, my favourite are ice and they suck so i train and then never use them.   Best gen to be a dark trainer really, still no gym though forever alone...

Conegamer said:
Nice work Astrogamer, I don't think Is be able to do Pokemon with only one, particularly in that time...

Speaking of which, a reminder about the. Poke tourney. It's not too late to join, but I still need to know if you want to!

Unfortunately, I'm up at college and don't have my 3DS with me so I can't join in. Maybe  during Spring Break in a couple weeks.

In other news, two new Wii U games announced today

Affordable Space Adventure, exclusive to the Wii U developed by KnapKok/Nifflas (Bumpie's Party and Knytt Underground respectively) Teaser:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3HLYTpnKv0

Forma.8 by mixedBag, though coming to every platform except 3DS

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/223296-mixedbag-announces-forma-8-for-wii-u

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Damn is anyone gonna be in the Pokemon Tourny? I wont be as I'll be playing LM2 tomorrow and I'll be busy Sunday.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Damn is anyone gonna be in the Pokemon Tourny? I wont be as I'll be playing LM2 tomorrow and I'll be busy Sunday.

You bet we will play! If more people show up this time, I think we might do it!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Hmm, I'm gonna go around asking about the Tourney soon. But it's not looking too good right now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Yeah, I guess people are really appreciating this Twitch Stream. So why not donate?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

You bet we will play! If more people show up this time, I think we might do it!

zisbest said he'll show up, but then that's what he always says! xD