By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:

Mods here aren't that harsh, you know. They're a good group, even if we're a couple short currently.

Yup, Conegamer and kirby007 for mods!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

New Wii U exclusive announced: Sword & Soldiers 2
Teaser Site: http://www.swordsandsoldiers2.com/

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Huh, you think I would have been modded for posting this AC pic and saying I've trapped this little girl at my house, especially for some of the comments that followed! xD

3DS News: February 27, 2014

Wii U news of 27/02/2014:

• Global HW, week of the 22nd: Wii U sold 44k units (an increase of 10%), and it was better in two regions: North America with 21k, and Europe with 11k. In Japan it fell, but only 400 units, with 8,307 in total this week.
  • In US Software, DK sold over 108k units, and was the best selling game of the week. Next is NSLU with 11k, then 3D World with 10k, and after that is The Lego Game, NSMBU, ACIV, Nintendo Land, WW HD, and Wii Fit U. Also, Wii U was the best 8th gen system, and 3rd overall, selling SW this week, with 201k units.
  • In UK Software, DK was also the best selling Wii U game, but at #4 overall with only 9k units. Followed by The Lego game, all the way down to #27 with 3k units.Then comes Nintendo Land, NSLU, 3D World, NSMBU, and Mario and Sonic. Wii U sold more games than Xbone, and the PS handhelds, but worse than any other system.
  • NWC is going down in May...
  • Nintendo showed some screens for 3 tracks from Mario Kart 8!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

BTW, beat the Elite 4 in my Dunsparce only run of Crystal at about 6;17 with it at lvl 53. Going to move onto Kanto over the weekend and hopefully beat Red with only my Dunsparce.

Anyway news: Teased Gravity Falls game http://www.gonintendo.com/s/223270-gravity-falls-creator-teases-game-adaptation

New tiers for Nintendo Force, Print and Digital subscription and an upcoming indie game with the choice of Tadpole Treble, Treasurenauts and Shovel Knight https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/910078610/nf-magazine-year-2-subscriptions/posts/761294

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Nice work Astrogamer, I don't think Is be able to do Pokemon with only one, particularly in that time...

Speaking of which, a reminder about the. Poke tourney. It's not too late to join, but I still need to know if you want to!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
That Twitch thing was in the recent Entertainment Weekly magazine!

Anyone buying any Wii U games new on Amazon.com?

So goldeneye Wii is not affected then? Accordingto JEMC'slist.

The way I read it, the entire online will be shut down, but those were only the. Nintendo published games affected.

So it is gonna go.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
That Twitch thing was in the recent Entertainment Weekly magazine!

Anyone buying any Wii U games new on Amazon.com?

So goldeneye Wii is not affected then? Accordingto JEMC'slist.

As Cone has said, the list from Nintendo Australia only mention Nintendo published games.

If Activision uses its own servers for its games, maybe it will still work... but I doubt it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Slarvax you need to change your avatar. As much as I try to read the news you posts, the only thing in my mind is:

SPLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHHHH!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"