By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I really need to get back into watching Pokemon...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I would watch the anime, but every episode is the same... It just gets boring after a few episodes.
I do like the fights against the gym leaders though, but most of the times they dont make much sense (compared to the game).

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth is coming to North America this fall

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/persona_q_shadow_of_the_labyrinth_heading_to_3ds_in_north_america_this_fall

pretty quick considering the Japanese version is coming out in June

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdW_Y46DXiA

I'm scared that Persona Q doesn't have a date for Europe....

6+ months way again

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

3DS News: February 25, 2014

Around the Network
Salnax said:
  • Two of the new Smash Bros stages are very similar,,,

• The Boxing Ring stage is on Wii U only, so I don't think that counts as 3DS news!

Wii U news of 25/02/2014:

• LEGO: The Hobbit is coming to Wii U and 3DS on April 8th. 
    • Here's an Analysis on X's gameplay! And from my favorite Let's Player, Chugaa!!
    • Well....
    • That's it. Really. With the X analysis, it should be enough!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Does anyone know if the Pokemon Origins Anime was good? It looked better and different compared to the main series episodes, but looks can easily be deceiving. I too kind of want to get back into the Anime just for the kicks.

NintendoPie said:
    Does anyone know if the Pokemon Origins Anime was good? It looked better and different compared to the main series episodes, but looks can easily be deceiving. I too kind of want to get back into the Anime just for the kicks.

It's only a few episodes long so you may aswell watch it regardless of what we think.

I would still like to know if it was good or bad, though...

I'll end up watching it either way. Does Red talk at all?