By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:
  • I wonder what Twitch Plays Pokemon is doing... oh dear... apparently some Starcraft player named Destiny got angry that Twitch Plays Pokemon exists, and had a legion of followers and bots work together to sabotage the game. About a dozen Pokemon were intentionally released, including Dux, Digrat, and Cabbage. Now, I'm not saying that we should break all his limbs, bring him out to the desert, bolt him into the ground, smear honey on him, leave him alone for a few days, come back, and force feed him little pieces of his own flesh until he blessfully dies. But I'm not saying we shouldn't either.
  • In other news, it turns out Salnax has a creepy side.

Another slow day, eh? What do you say if we switch again tomorrow?

Weekends are pretty much always slow.

We can switch if you want, but I have no real desire to do so.

Around the Network
Salnax said:

3DS News: February 23, 2014

• In other news, it turns out Salnax has a creepy side.

Not creepy, just sharp.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
There goes my battery

Nooooo why did you get rid of the Smash Bros. gif!? D:

I wanted to put both in but I was over the 1.5 MB limit so I just switched it.

yeah I'm starting to miss it too, I'll change it back once I get home.

This weeks European e-shop dowloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/nintendo_download_27th_february_europe

Eh, another nothing week really sadly.

Also I know I said the update was coming today, but that's looking more and more likely to be pushed back to tomorrow. In the meantime, anyone watching the Pokemon?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

3DS News: February 24, 2014

• Weekly sales numbers are in. This week, as already mentioned, the 3DS topped the hardware charts, thanks to its remaining stable while the PS4 fell 19%. However, software sales are down 38%, thanks in large part to last week being the release week of Dragon Quest in Japan and Bravely Default in America. Nevertheless, the 3DS still sold more games than the PS4 and One combined. The latest Dragon Quest went from #1 to #4 this week, and was the leading 3DS game this week. Pokemon X/Y and Bravely Default each sold over 50,000, reaching spots #9 and #11. 
  • Thetrhythm is going to have characters from Type 0.
  • Anybody want to do a Birthday thread for the 3DS? We could celebrate it now, or can wait for the 3rd anniversary in the West next month.
  • He's come!

Wii U news 24/02/2014:

• Global SW, week of the 15th: DK came at number 17, with 38k units (it was released in Japan), followed by The Lego game at the 22 spot with 31k (released in US and UK only). Then NSMBU with 29k and 3D World with 27k. Then comes NSLU, Wii Party U, Mario & Sonic, and Wii Fit U. The Wii U sold more games than Xbone, but PS4 sold more than Wii U. Sonic Lost World has sold 200k. 
  • The eDram could be a bigger of a deal than we thought...
  • To give some "momentum" (lol), Nintendo will release a Wii U Sports Club Bundle in Japan next month! Maybe it comes to the west in April.
  • UK Software: DKC: TF comes at #4 in the Individual Formats, and The Lego game at #25. In the All Formats, DK is #9... Not too bad, but could be better.
  • An official Mario Kart Toy!?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
There goes my battery

Nooooo why did you get rid of the Smash Bros. gif!? D:

I wanted to put both in but I was over the 1.5 MB limit so I just switched it.

yeah I'm starting to miss it too, I'll change it back once I get home.

Goooood, goooooooooood! >:3

spurgeonryan said:
My wii u does not work on my nrw tv. plugged it in the same as last tv. Any suggestions?

I played mario kart 7 for five hours today and Every day until I dominate all of you!!!!!!! thank god for the xl, when i had it the first time my hands ached!

Well you've got another couple of weeks until the next one...good luck to you!

Also, we've passed the 100k views mark, good job guys! Thanks for all your help!