By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

This thread is built on a foundation of lies!

So, how'd the MK tourney go?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Pretty well, thanks. Hope you'll be there next time!

And wow, really "blowing the secret" like that ;)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

NintendoPie said:

Why?

It actually went pretty well. Just had a little delay 'cause of people not appearing.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Conegamer said:

Maybe I will. I need to hoan my MK skills, though.

You don't deserve the 3DS you game on!

NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

Maybe I will. I need to hoan my MK skills, though.

You don't deserve the 3DS you game on!

You'll likely be better than me, though! So don't worry!

And who care when you have a Vita?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

You'll likely be better than me, though! So don't worry!

And who care when you have a Vita?

I doubt it. You clearly have more than you let on...

Too bad you can't play MK on that!

3DS News: February 23, 2014

• Retro City Rampage is doing "Great" on the 3DS.
  • A New Nintendo Minute with Renegade Kid.
  • I wonder what Twitch Plays Pokemon is doing... oh dear... apparently some Starcraft player named Destiny got angry that Twitch Plays Pokemon exists, and had a legion of followers and bots work together to sabotage the game. About a dozen Pokemon were intentionally released, including Dux, Digrat, and Cabbage. Now, I'm not saying that we should break all his limbs, bring him out to the desert, bolt him into the ground, smear honey on him, leave him alone for a few days, come back, and force feed him little pieces of his own flesh until he blessfully dies. But I'm not saying we shouldn't either.
  • In other news, it turns out Salnax has a creepy side.

Salnax said:
  • I wonder what Twitch Plays Pokemon is doing... oh dear... apparently some Starcraft player named Destiny got angry that Twitch Plays Pokemon exists, and had a legion of followers and bots work together to sabotage the game. About a dozen Pokemon were intentionally released, including Dux, Digrat, and Cabbage. Now, I'm not saying that we should break all his limbs, bring him out to the desert, bolt him into the ground, smear honey on him, leave him alone for a few days, come back, and force feed him little pieces of his own flesh until he blessfully dies. But I'm not saying we shouldn't either.
  • In other news, it turns out Salnax has a creepy side.

Another slow day, eh? What do you say if we switch again tomorrow?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Wii U news of 23/02/2013:

• Best Buy's 20% discount on eShop cards has started!
  • A pair of Wii U eShop games have been discounted, until March! 
  • If you buy DKC: TF at Toys"R"us, you will get a discount of 40% for an other THREE GAMES YOU WANT!!! 
  • And, if you don't know which games to pre-order, or where to pre-order them, here's a nice list.
  • ... The Wii U has officially been hacked... (interstingly enough, through the Wii Mode!)
  • But the good news is... Today, 28 years ago, The Legend of Zelda was released for the Famicom in Japan, and changed gaming for the best! (Because it was the first game where you could save, and for the amazing open world!)

I've noticed there's been lots of. "Slow days" recently. I should also stress that everyone can put up news if they so please!