By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

3DS news of 14/02/2014: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
tbone51 said:
tbone51 said:

I have some shroomish, timburr, pinsir, eevee, porygon, and Scraggy. All with 3-5 perfect IVs.

Wat eevee' do you have? (im interested in all but scraggy) Speaking of scraggy, do you have an intimadate ability one? i can give you one :)

My scraggys are all intimidate, and the eevee is calm.

Do you have any hidden ability female eevee? I think i might have phantump if you like! (harvest/or the other two)

unfortunately my eevees have standard ability. I can give you any of the other for the phantump with harvest.

i have ghastly+grimer with great ivs too. Can you give me one of each? Excluding scraggy+eevee!

OK, I'll separate the good ones and invite you to trade.

I highlight my pokemon so you can tell wats got perfect iv's! Srry i just need more pokes! I think i got some more pokemon that you might want.

Anyway imready wen you are, if yu want game chat its fine since its much easier if not we can talk here :)

tbone51 said:
tbone51 said:
tbone51 said:

I have some shroomish, timburr, pinsir, eevee, porygon, and Scraggy. All with 3-5 perfect IVs.

Wat eevee' do you have? (im interested in all but scraggy) Speaking of scraggy, do you have an intimadate ability one? i can give you one :)

My scraggys are all intimidate, and the eevee is calm.

Do you have any hidden ability female eevee? I think i might have phantump if you like! (harvest/or the other two)

unfortunately my eevees have standard ability. I can give you any of the other for the phantump with harvest.

i have ghastly+grimer with great ivs too. Can you give me one of each? Excluding scraggy+eevee!

OK, I'll separate the good ones and invite you to trade.

I highlight my pokemon so you can tell wats got perfect iv's! Srry i just need more pokes! I think i got some more pokemon that you might want.

Anyway imready wen you are, if yu want game chat its fine since its much easier if not we can talk here :)

I'm not very confident on myself SPEAKING english...

EDIT: The shroomish has bullet seed as an egg move, just go to the move reminder. 

Slarvax said:
Damm, Pokemon sounds like serious shit! You posted over 100 times!

Yeah, pokémon is serious stuff, just take a look at smogon.

tbone51 said:
tbone51 said:
tbone51 said:

I'm not very confident on myself SPEAKING english...

lol, its all good! Anywayz first up 

Phantump= Impish + Harvest = Perfect IV 4 (HP+Both Defs+ Atk)

Around the Network

Hey i gave you a ghastly with 5 perfect iv's (not perfect in Special Def srry!)

Slarvax said:
Damm, Pokemon sounds like serious shit! You posted over 100 times!

When I hang out with my family, I don't feel....

When I make love, I don't feel...

When I'm in the battle, I FEEL

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

the aron i gave you has perfect def+ Special def +speed +Atk! Impish

My pokémon are marked, I think you know how to see it, and the shroomish has bullet seed as egg move, you have to go to the move reminder to get it.

Gave you gloomy with perfect iv's in everything aside in atk+speed with gooey ability!