By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Ponyless said:
Has anyone been having crashing issues with pokemon x/y or other games? I fear that my pokemon 3ds XL is broken :(. 50% of the time it doesn't load up when i close it and stays in sleep mode and crashes every 2-3 hours while playing pokemon, 6-7 hours for other games.

I'm afraid that sounds like a problem on your end, not heard anything like that from anyone else :/

Also, I'll be updating the OP for what may be the last major change tonight, so keep an eye out!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Hey Conegamer, have you thought about adding a section in the OP for the official threads? That way, this thread could be the main hub where users can go to find the new official threads about their games, like

Pokemon

The Official Pokemon Thread!

The Official gamrConnect Pokemon X/Y Thread

Smash Bros

Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

Or Zelda

The Official Legend of Zelda Thread

to name a few.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Your Commander demands some mental exercise to see the shape of my fellow soldiers. So go post here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171671&page=1#

JEMC said:

Hey Conegamer, have you thought about adding a section in the OP for the official threads? That way, this thread could be the main hub where users can go to find the new official threads about their games, like

Pokemon

Smash Bros

Or Zelda

to name a few.

Actually, I'm planning on doing this when I update the thread later today. That way, people will only have to come here in order to get redirected to all the other major threads.

I asked TBone to put in his latest threads whenever he makes them, but it doesn't seem like he's done that yet...

I'd completely forgot until now that the final Layton game comes out today! Anyone getting it? Anyone seen any reviews?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

Pokemon

Smash Bros

Or Zelda

to name a few.

Actually, I'm planning on doing this when I update the thread later today. That way, people will only have to come here in order to get redirected to all the other major threads.

I asked TBone to put in his latest threads whenever he makes them, but it doesn't seem like he's done that yet...

So you already thought about it? Perfect.

Will you keep them forever or you'll change them to leave room for new threads/games?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

Pokemon

Smash Bros

Or Zelda

to name a few.

So you already thought about it? Perfect.

Will you keep them forever or you'll change them to leave room for new threads/games?

Hmm...I dunno. Haven't decided yet, will see how popular the thread is...

Pokémon Art Director Wants The Next Generation To Be Simpler

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/07/pokmon-art-director-wants-next-generation-simpler/

http://www.dorkly.com/comic/56415/gaming-then-now-part-3

so you're saying that we're not getting anymore Layton games? ):

Nintendo News: November 8, 2013

• New Super Mario 3D World screenshots are in the wild.
  • Here's a collection of artwork, models, and screenshots collected by the independent Mario Wiki.
  • New Captain Toad footage. And a guide to infinite lives.
  • A recent Link Between Worlds preview from USGamer says that the game "Looks like crap, plays like a dream"
  • Here's some dungeon footage.
  • Xseed has announced that Senran Seed Burst will be released on November 14 in North America. It will cost $30 on the 3DS eShop.
  • Info on Bravely Default DLC. Expect new boss fights, among other things.
  • A Destructoid writer goes on about how much he loves Pokemon X/Y and why.
  • A new fan-made version of the Pokerap has been made, with all 718 species.
  • IGN officially covered the WIi U version of CoD: Ghosts... by adding a paragraph to their review and giving the game the same score of 8.8.
  • Famitsu released the best-selling games in Japan so far this century. Check out the results in English here.

Today in Nintendo History

• On this day in 2012, the 3D Pokedex Pro was released for the 3DS.