By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
MohammadBadir said:

If I understand how this works... I'm at 7 coins?

Correct. However, for this "demo" as it were, I'm only putting down what people have scored since I updated the OP. That way, people can voice their opinions and if there is a problem, they can change it without me having to edit every single point total...

That and it was Bonfire Night so I didn't have time yesterday

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I'd post my friend code for those who don't have it, but the Uni internet doesn't let the 3DS connect to it online so it'd be useless anyway :c

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I'd post my friend code for those who don't have it, but the Uni internet doesn't let the 3DS connect to it online so it'd be useless anyway :c

That's pretty depressing..ah well. I think I have it anyway so I'll put it down when I update.

Also, for those who didn't see Wii U sold 40k in Japan this week, up like 2000%! Is it party time?

Wii U deal on ebay (USA only i think). The new Wii U bundle with NSMBU & Luigi U for $265!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Wii-U-32GB-Black-Deluxe-Set-w-Super-Mario-U-Super-Luigi-U-/161143744894?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2584ea697e

New Wii Sports Club ad in the UK!

Not bad, pretty funny actually.

Around the Network
radishhead said:

but your friend code is in your sig.

MohammadBadir said:
radishhead said:

but your friend code is in your sig.

Oh, of course xD Thanks

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Today i played Twilight Princess again and i had an urge to draw this:

RavenXtra said:

New Wii Sports Club ad in the UK!

Not bad, pretty funny actually.

Huh. Could be worse I guess! For Nintendo it's positively awesome!

And nice drawing BTW. We need more stuff like that.

Nice drawing but... did you die a lot? Link looks pissed off .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.