By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
JoeTheBro said:

Enjoy

Damm it! I was just about to post the link to the video!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
JoeTheBro said:

Enjoy

Too slow my man. I think I posted it within a minute of the video going live.

JoeTheBro said:
Slarvax said:
JoeTheBro said:

Enjoy

Too slow my man. I think I posted it within a minute of the video going live.

My Pikmin will destroy your fake kingdom, just to avenge this!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
Sooo, can we have something on Mondays? Like, freecookiesforeverybody-Monday?

Maybe. Just maybe.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Seems like our captain suits his role, the updates are as postponed as Nintendo's own! :D

Around the Network

Nintendo has updated its North American Club Nintendo Rewards service with three new games to download.

From now until the 8th December 2013, users who have enough Club Nintendo coins accumulated can choose between The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for 150 coins (Wii), Dillon's Rolling Western for 200 coins (3DS) or the original Metroid for 150 coins (3DS). Sadly, there aren't any Wii U eShop or Virtual Console titles available to download.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/11/nintendo_updates_available_club_nintendo_reward_games_in_north_america

I might redeem some for "Link to the Past".

Damn i want a link to the past too

green_sky said:

Nintendo has updated its North American Club Nintendo Rewards service with three new games to download.

From now until the 8th December 2013, users who have enough Club Nintendo coins accumulated can choose between The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for 150 coins (Wii), Dillon's Rolling Western for 200 coins (3DS) or the original Metroid for 150 coins (3DS). Sadly, there aren't any Wii U eShop or Virtual Console titles available to download.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/11/nintendo_updates_available_club_nintendo_reward_games_in_north_america

There's also Art Style: CUBELLO, for those who are interested.

Also, ALttP doesn't appear when I open the page. =(

Anybody else going through that??

Slarvax said:
green_sky said:

Maybe try in a day or two. Some people are having similiar problems in the comments section of the website i posted. Also we can't play these old vitual console games with Wiimote? Says "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past requires the Classic ControllerTM (Sold separately)."

I don't have that thing. Just bring in Wii U rewards already. 

green_sky said:
Slarvax said:
green_sky said:

Maybe try in a day or two. Some people are having similiar problems in the comments section of the website i posted. Also we can't play these old vitual console games with Wiimote? Says "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past requires the Classic ControllerTM (Sold separately)."

I don't have that thing. Just bring in Wii U rewards already. 

Yeahh, when the rewards are for Wii U thats when I'll register all of my games, but I'll get ALttP for the Wii VC so I can get it cheaper in the Wii U VC =P