By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Hey can someone tell me how I get that free mario game on the 3DS? I read somewhere that you have to register a certain game? What games and how do I do it :P steps please xD

Around the Network

Dammit sis, I can't play Pikmin all the time! Also, VVVVVV and SteamWorld Dig are awesome!

Wii U news of 27-28/12/2013:

• Nintendo is seeking an IT Architect (I think I worded that correctly)
  • OK, found to many news about the eShop problem. This one was for the 27th, this is the following to that, and this is for today the 28th... Long story short, there should be one more maintenance before the eShop works perfectly.
  • Minecraft not coming to Wii U after all?
  • Super Punch Out!!! Coming to Wii U VC. The trailer is private, so here's some footage.
  • And SteamWorld series (huh? Just when I get it) can come to Wii U, not a roumor, devs said it!

EDIT: Nintendo uploads the reasons of the eShop problem.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

3DS News: December 28, 2013

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:

Dude do you have mind powers or something? We updated literally at the same time! 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Hmm, my GOTY without a doubt is Pikmin 3. Even If I would've gotten SM3DW, Pokemon XY, or ALBW my opinion won't change. I think I'm going to make a review, so a thread about Pikmin 3 is coming before years end!

Around the Network

After practically 10 years I finally completed all the figurines in the WW HD

Yay for the improvements that made this task A LOT easier

Nintendo and PC gamer

Can anyone help with my question :P

spurgeonryan said:
why anther nintendodom thread?

Nintendo ranks have been spilt! a rebellion has started!

my GOTY so far is also Pikmin 3, because I never tried that serie before and I was wowed by how the mechanics were complex and deep, but also very simple to understand and user friendly. Runner-ups are for A Link Between Worlds, SM3DW, Wind Waker HD and Pokemon Y.

think-man said:
Hey can someone tell me how I get that free mario game on the 3DS? I read somewhere that you have to register a certain game? What games and how do I do it :P steps please xD

Is this the promotion you're talking about? http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion/How-To-Claim/How-To-Claim-831590.html